Part 15 (Vision Time)

AN: There's a spoiler in this chapter. You are hereby warned

Over to something more important
Look at the cute marshmallow above! Omg! So cute and mushy!
------------------------------

"I'm dying..." Y/n whined as Bf/n chuckled at her best friend's miserable state as the two walked down the backside of the mountain. "Why are we even here?" She continued, readjusting her back.

"Just to suffer." Bf/n added with a small snicker as Y/n shoot her a dirty look.

At that Nagisa could only sheepishly grin at her attitude. 'Those two really haven't changed at all, have they...' He couldn't help but think to look at how childish they acted.

"Hey, don't look at me. You're the one who wanted to drag all seven Harry Potter books with you today." Bf/n said an pointed at the bag. It was filled to the brim with all seven books. So much so you could see the outline of each and every one of them.

Y/n opened her mouth but instantly shut it when Karma walked up to them.

"Hey, Y/n and Nagisa-kun!" Karma said finally catching up to the small trio. 

"I heard you two did quite a number the other day. I sure wish I could've seen it." He said as he put an arm around the shoulder Y/n carried her books. Making the girl groan at the added weight.

"Neh, Karma. Get off, you're heavy." Y/n complained, only. managing to elicit a chuckle from the boy.

The friend group continued to casually converse as the walked. All while Y/n tried to get Karma's arm off her. Said girl nearly bumped into Bf/n, who had suddenly stopped.

"Hey? What did you stop-" Y/n said, only to stop once she noticed Korosensei who stood in front of two abnormally large bushes. Turning towards them all dramatic like, his grin grew even wider.

"And now, behold!" He said as he pulled the bush branched from each other. "A pool I made specifically for E-class!" He said and reveal an amazing pool... well for those who know how to swim.

At the sight of it, Y/n immediately retreated into the shadow of a nearby tree. After finding a comfortable position she opened one of the books and began to read.

Soon after she herd Korosensei shouting. "Y/n-san! Why aren't you with the others?!"

Y/n rose an eyebrow at him and was about to reply when she felt two arms underneath her. Suddenly she was lifted up from the ground bridal style like, as the water seemed to get closer and closer. Realizing what was about to happen, the h/c-haired girl quickly threw the book away to save it, before they both hit the water.

'I'm sorry, book... I'll be back. I promise.' Y/n thought as the book hit a rock that was on the grassy area she sat on.

Suddenly the arms holding her vanished and she zoomed through the air and hit the water with a splash. Upon coming into contact with the water she let out a surprised gasp, making the water instantly flood into her mouth. In pure panic, she opened her eyes, only for them hurt when they came into contact with the dark water.

Everything was blurry, and she found herself scared. She needed air, but she couldn't tell where the surface was. All she could feel was her slowly sinking towards the bottom, while her lungs burning at the lack of air.

Then she heard the mushed sound of a splash and felt a pair of arms wrapped under her arms. Water rushed past her was she and the other person made it to the surface.

"-n... Y/n... Y/N!?" Bf/n shouted as Y/n focused on her silhouette. It was still slightly foggy due to the water in her eyes.

Y/n didn't answer, instead, she immediately hugged Bf/n, sobbing out how grateful she was for her. Bf/n eyes widened in slight shock, she had never seen Y/n so distraught before. Smiling, she wrapped her arms around her best friend and whispered reassuring things to her.