Part 22 (Takaoka time)

Future Me: Ugh... I fucking hate Takaoka

Me: Who are you?

Future Me: I'm you, of course! But unlike you, I can actually cuss ^^

Me: *incohearant mumble*

Future Me: Hm?

Me: That's unfair

Future Me: To bad so sad

Me: ...

Me: Hope you enjoy the chapter!

------------------------

Y/n frowned, was the class made their way towards the top. So far they had passed three pro-assassin, seemingly without a hitch. 

'Something is wrong about the situation,' She thought, as Karma placed a hand on her shoulder.

"What's on your mind?" He asked, voice chipper with and underlying worry.

"He's using the assassins wrong." Y/n blurred out, making the class stop, waiting for her to continue.

"They act as lookout guards, rather than assassins. If he used their potential correctly then we'd probably be dead by now. That shooter wasn't a millimeter off the mark, and the other guy Karma fought would've easily killed him if he'd snuck upon him." Y/n said, giving her boyfriend an apologetic smile.

One he brushed up with a sweat drop running down the back of his head.

With the heavy thought looming over everyone, they continued on our way up. Although it was clear that something had shifted in the atmosphere. The red staircase that would lead them to whoever "mastermind" was at the top, seemed more threatening than what they had done before.

Karma protectively walked in front of Y/n, holding her hand firmly. In front of them the class as they proceeded to walk into the room, with Karasuma in the lead.

"Itchy..." Said a deep and raspy voice, followed by the sound of him scratching something dry.

'I've heard this voice before...' Y/n thought as Karma squeezed her arm tighter in a protective and reassuring matter. It was clear that he disliked the situation.

"This very moment makes me itch, but maybe that's why my senses have grown so much keener..." He said before he violently turned around, tossing out about 18 exact replicas of the remotes onto the floor.

"I told you I'd come prepared... To kill a Mach-20 monster." He said and let out a spine-chilling laugh. In his hand were three more remotes. As he showed them, the told the class that he could detonate the antidotes at any given time.

"Of the people I couldn't reach, there were three assassins and one other. An insider who vanished with the Ministry of Defence secret-service funds and the assassination budget." Karasuma said as his voice brimming with underlying hatred.

"What do you think you're doing, Takaoka?"

Just as the name was spoken, the man stepped out into the light with red scratch marks on both cheeks and a crazy grin on his face.

"What naughty children. Coming in the back door to greet your dear teacher? That's not how your dad raised you. Ah, well. I'll have to give you some summertime tutoring." He said as all of 3E stood there completely frozen.

"Now then. Shall we go to the roof? I've got everything ready to welcome my beloved students." He said as he grabbed the metal suitcase that had the mini bomb attached to it.