From me to you

So, as the title says this chapter is from me to you. I just wanted to say that I'm incredibly great full and happy that you've read my story and that I really appreciate all your kind words and funny comments. (Seriously you're hilarious in the best way possible. Don't change!)

It really means the world to me.

When I started I wasn't very sure if this story would ever be popular or read by more than 100 people, so I can't even begin to understand why so many people would read it. (Still don't by the way)

I'm especially great full for the people who've followed the story since it's first very first to release. As I've re-written it two times because I didn't think it was good enough. Because there are a lot of really talented authors out there and they deserve equal if not more of the lovely readers that you are. So like I've said before, I'm really great-full for that.

Oh yeah, big shout out to ilikeanime_and_food
Who created an Instagram account to spread awareness of wall abuse.

Instagram account: wall._.chan
(It's pure gold)

If some things were unclear in the story then I'll answer it here, but first I'll explain some of the things that I want you to know.

In the story, the reader was bullied and physically hurt by her classmates while she was in D-class. This led her to get some mental issues. Of course not the so badly that you would call it a disorder, but bad enough to cause her to panic or wanting to avoid the subject.

Her mischievous behavior was something she created to protect herself from getting to close to people. Although as you can see, throughout the story she's slowly opening up towards the other students and putting these problems behind her.

I just wanted to clarify that since I re-wrote it so many times that I probably not only confused my self but you guys too. (Once again I'm so sorry)

.

.

.

.

PS: In case anyone of you wondered what the note in part 7 of the story said. Then here's the answer:

20-1-18-7-5-20: RiC
13-5-5-20 21-16 14:25 15-21-20-19-9-4-5 20-8-5 13-1-9-14 2-21-9-12-4-9-14-7
Do what you want, KaNe

And now for the big reveal... dun, dun dun!:

Target: RiC
Meet up 14:25 outside the main building
Do what you want Kane

Also: if you liked this story then check out some of my others. (Not that I would understand why. I mean this wasn't good until the later chapters so... yeah. Sorry about that)