Part 16 (End-of-term time)

"You got the basics down cold in the first semester. At this rate I expect your scores to shoot right up. " Korosensei... or... Korosenseis said to his class. Sitting on top of the campus Y/n dangled her legs carefree while listening inn on her class.

"Do you still want us to make the top fifty this time, too?" Nagisa asked. Unknown to him his words sett of a though in the h/c-haired's head. Who had a spaced-out, sheepish look as she stared up at the blue sky.

'Yeah... I was lucky that I even made it to 5th place...' Y/n thought as my attention was brought down, once he began to speak.

"No, I was too focused on your total score for the midterms. I've come to believe that each student should have a goal better suited for him, her, they, or them." He said as Y/n smiled at her teacher, despite him not being able to see her face.

"And that's why I've come up with a perfect target for our assassination classroom," Korosensei said before he smugly continued smugly before he continued.

"Here's the deal: The students who get the best overall score and/or the best score in each subject will have the right to destroy one tentacle each."

Now that got excited.

-Time Skip-

"One tentacle for each top score... I wonder how that's gonna play out." Bf/n said out loud, beside her Y/n nodded thoughtfully. She was only paying half attention to the conversation. Something seemed off about the offer.

'He must have some other plan...' Y/n settled on, thought as Okuda ran up to them.

"Yeah! Me too, though I know we can do this!" Okuda suddenly said, making both girls smile. She truly was sweet.

"Wow, Okuda-san. You're really fired up." Y/n noted as Okuda game a perked up hum.

"Well, science is one of my one strong suits, so I might finally be able to help everyone out!" She said happily. Nodding at her excitement, Y/n's eyes landed on Karma. Instantly upon seeing him her mood went down.

He didn't seem that into it, and that set off some alarm bells.

"We have our share of high-scoring students here, and one subject in each isn't that far-fetched," Kayano said as Sugino's phone began to ring.

Turning up the volume so we could hear, Sugino answered it. "Hello? Shindo? What's up? Haven't seen you since the tournament."

At the familiar name, Y/n perked up and smirked.

"Yeah, one hell of a game. I said I'd have my payback in high school, but I'm worried you won't make it there." Shindo said while Y/n happy skipped towards the small group that had begun forming. It looked like they were all interested in what the main campus star had to say.

"Heh, still condescending as ever..." Sugino said as Shindo cut him off.

"Listen, right now A-class is gathered in a conference room for an independent study session," Shindo said.

"Aaanndd... Yoink!" Y/n practically sang as she snatched the phone from Sugino's hands. There was a second of complete silence before everyone began protesting as the girl skipped away from them.

"Ah, no need to be so pissy about it!" Y/n giggled from her seat on top of the desk. Then with the next sentence, the whole aura around changed, sending a chill down everyone's spine. Her hand was placed over the phone speakers so Shindo wouldn't her eerie sentence. "You're gonna ruing my fun."

Doing yet another mood flip, she went back tot he perky one. "Got that?" She asked as there was a collective good. "Good!" She practically beamed before she lifted the phone to her ear.