I got tagged...

Thank you so much spacedemon61 for making one of my fears come true. (aka being tagged)

(I've never been tagged before so... I hope I do this right)

Anyways here are 13 facts:

1. I'm a normal human girl that breathes something that's called oxygen on a planet called earth. (Or am I...)

2. Unfortunately for me, I still go to the horrible place that's called... school. (I don't like it, because there are a lot of people there)

3. My favorite color is blue, purple, green, white and black. (I am aware that black and white aren't technically colors, but I don't care, I love them anyway.)

4. My favorite food is any food that tastes good. (Yepp, super specific, right?)

5. I have a pet cat called Naomi. (She never responds to her name T-T)

6. Favorite artists/bands are: BTS, Got7, SHINee, BigBang, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Imagine Dragons, Melanie Martinez, Halsey... (The list could go on forever)

7. My age is yet to be revealed. (Feel free to guess it though)

8. I'm really afraid of talking to grown-ups for some unknown reason. (It's a big problem, and I should probably get it checked, but I'm too much of a coward to actually do it)

9. My friends say that I'm a devil, but I have no idea why, because I haven't done anything... yet. (Pluss they're the ones who wants to tie me to a chair on Halloween so they can put cat ears, and a cat tail on me. So who's evil now)

10. The first anime I saw was: Pokémon. (Though at the time I didn't know that it was an anime)

11. The first anime I watched that I knew was an anime was Fairy Tail and I have yet to finish it. (I'm really sorry FT fans, but I don't like Lucy.) Even so, this is MY opinion so it shouldn't matter or hurt any of you. So please don't attack me, okay?

12. Favorite book series: Harry Potter and Divergent. (If you have any recommendations please tell me)

13. I don't like being tagged. (Please never do it again)

Anyways I choose to tag these fellow Wattpad users:

1) Darkyblackboneswolf

2) SilasBleu

3) iz_the_whiz

4) Vex13141516

5) Kengee123

6) Purpledragon455

7) SAKAMAKI_SAYURI12

8) Anime_Madness_17

9) lilliankazuto123

10) momonobara

I was supposed to tag 15, but I'm too lazy. Anyways you guys have to tag 5 people and tell 10 facts about yourselves.

PS: You have awesome usernames, and please don't tag me back. I beg you.