Part 23 (Nagisa time)

"They... snapped..." Kataoka said with worry clearly evident in her voice as she looked at her two classmates.

"Sure, we'd all like to kill that rotten son of a bitch, but they might just go through with it," Yoshida said as he clenched his fists even tighter.

"No! You have to stop!" Korosensei shouted just as something black hit Nagisa in the back. Not long after it was followed, but another blunt object.

"Snapp out of it Y/N! This isn't what Bf/n would want you to do!" Karma shouted out, trying to pry his girlfriend out of her insane and sadistic mindset.

"Don't be getting' cocky, Nagisa! I saw the pitiful way you looked at me when the medicine got blown up! Quit worryin' about other people, ya damn wimp! The virus will go away by itself with a good night's sleep!" Terasaka shouted out making his classmates realize that he'd gotten infected by it.

"Murder is still murder, even with a piece of trash like that. Are you two gonna give in to the crazy and throw your chance at the ten billion out the window?!" He shouted even louder than before, as the two didn't move a single inch, from their stance.

"Karma-kun and Terasaka-kun's right. Killing him isn't worth it, and being blinded by rage will only work against you. Besides he doesn't know anything about the remedy. We'll ask the poisoner downstairs. Just knock this one out, and that'll be enough." Koro-sensei said, trying to reassure not only the two but everyone else that everything was gonna work out.

.

.

.

"Hey, now, quit being a wet blanket! Unless they come at me with real intent to kill, what's the point? I'll use these squirts bloodlust for revenge in the most humiliating way, and finally, my own shame will disappear!" Takaoka said as his wicked smile shone on full display again.

"Take the stun guns..." Korso-sensei said, as Terasaka suddenly lost balance.

"You, you've got one hell of a fever!" Yoshida shouted worriedly as everyone looked at the fallen classmate.

"Shaddup. Wanna look at somethin', look right there." He said pointing a finger at the duo at the helicopter platform. "Do it. Kill him to within an inch of his life."

In response, the two only looked at him, before they looked at each other. Then, with a swift motion, both of them bent down and picked up the two stun guns from the ground. Nagisa put his one in his belt, while Y/n put it in her back pocket.

"Koro-sensei! They've put the stun guns away." Kayano said worried as Koro-sensei only gave out an equally worried "Nyuh."

"Ooo, don't you look cool!" Takaoka said almost mockingly, while none of them made any sort of change in their expression. 

"I see you're determined to use the knife. That's a relief." He said as he took off his jacket.

"Oh, and just so you know, I do have some spare virals of that remedy." He said and pulled up several glass-containers with liquid fluid in them.

"If you don't come at me as you mean it, or if your pals get in the way, you can kiss these babies goodbye." He said as he lifted them higher up, to show them off before he turned towards the rest of the gang. 

"You hear that, Karasuma? Stay out of this!" He shouted in an amused, yet threatening way.

After a few seconds, Nagisa began to walk forwards towards Takaoka, while Y/n only stayed completely still with her head down. Just as he was two meters away, Takaoka took a step forward and used a sidekick to hit the blue-haired boy, right in the stomach.