Part 21 (Karma time/2nd period)

AN: Pft... there was never a Karma time/1st period... Lol

If you want me to make one with the reader then please tell me. Although it'll be as one of the extra chapters.

------------------

Having her eyes glued onto her boyfriend, Y/n could clearly see how much Karma enjoyed the situation. He was cautious of course, but none the less it was clear how excited he felt. After all, he hadn't had a fight with high stakes like this in a long time.

Taking two large steps forward, Karma swung the plant towards the assassin at a lighting speed. His motion was stopped when the plant made contact with the assassin's iron grip.

"Too soft, hm. You have to find a better weapon than that, hm." The man said right before he crushed the plant.

'Why are random objects always the victims whenever we're in trouble? What did they ever do?' Y/n pondered, looking at the cleary dead plant that just laid there with it's lower half still in Karma's grip.

"Don't need one," Karma said as he released the other half of the plant while backing away from the assassin.

'Smart move to use the plant to measure his strength, but the odds are definitely not in your favor...' Y/n thought, eying the assassin. The situation was truly tense.

Just as she finished her thought, the assassin rushed at Karma with incredible speed, throwing one deadly punch after another. However, every single punch was either avoided or blocked by Karma, as their fight continued.

There were a few really close calls, but there was one that was way, to close for both Y/n and Karma's liking as his hand was a few millimeters away from his head. Just as it happened, everything seemed to move in slow motion, before the fight resumed back to its original speed.

"Wow! He's either dodging or blocking every blow!" Kayano said as everyone nodded in amazement, never taking their eyes off the two fighters.

"That's your defense technique, right Mr. Karasuma?" Korosensei, as Karasuma gave a small and slow nod.

"Yes it is, but I don't recall ever teaching him or the class it." He said calms, yet somewhat confused.

"He watched you," Y/n said as everyone's attention turned to her for a small second.

"When you were busy with the others, he observed you and picked up the moves you use to deal with the different blows. Karma knows that there's more to fighting than just attacking." Y/n said as she could see a slight shock, yet impressed face Karasuma made.

After dodging the assassin's attacks for a few more seconds, Karma suddenly stopped. His face showed almost a disappointed yet thoughtful expression.

"What's wrong, hm? You'll never get past me if you don't attack, hm!" The man said, making Karma tilt his head in faux confusion.

"You think so? I mean, I could do this just to distract you while the rest slip past a few at a time." Karma said and cocked his head to the side and slightly back towards his class. At that, the assassin's eyes narrowed.

"Relax. No underhanded hijinx here. Now... it's my turn," Karma said as he cracked his fingers before he jumped switching from side to side.

"No tricks, no cheating, no holding out. Just you and me, settling the score, man to man." Karma said as the assassins frown turned into a small smirk, clearly amused.

"I like that face of yours, young warrior, hm. With you, I've got a chance at a fight I can't experience in the assassination biz." He said just as Karma for the first time attacked him, with a powerful kick.