Part 17 (School's out/1st term)

NB: Lilith acted as an alternative wife to Adam in Mesopotamian and Judic mythology. She didn't fall because she stole the apple, she became a demon because she didn't obey Adam. Supposedly she is one of the first primordial she-demons.

I might be wrong, but as far as I know she had no ties to Lucifer (the archangel)

——————————-

"You ready for this?" Rio asked Y/n and Bf/n on their way towards the room they would spend the rest of the school day taking on the different midterms.

"Yeah, I guess so. I mean English is one of my, if not my strongest subject." Y/n said as Bf/n nodded beside her in agreement.

Looking to her side Rio noticed Nagisa looking spaced out, as his eyes looked unfocused. To snap him out of whatever thoughts he had, he held her pencil case right in front of his eyes, making him flinch.

"Well, Nagisa are you ready?" She asked, as the boy only replied with a small "eh..."

"Stand up and be a man. You're aiming for the top in English!" She said encouragingly

"This I'll be rich," a voice suddenly shouted out as the group's attention was brought towards a group of D-class students. Y/n and Bf/n broke out of their small chat in favor of turning their attention towards two arrogant D-class students.

"So you made a reckless with A-class eh? I wonder what they'll make you do." They said trying to be smug as they leaned on the door.

Instead of answering Bf/n, and Rio walked past them showing two pencils up their nose and ripping them upwards and out making them bleed.  As the momentum tipped their balance backward Y/n made a quick swiping motion with her leg, making them fall to the ground with their face first.

'I hope they'll wash them later... those poor poor pencils. They didn't deserve this.' Y/n though, looking at the bleeding boys on the floor.

Continuing as nothing happened, she turned her attention away and skipped towards the rest of her group. The secrecy that met them made the four sweatdrop. In front of them sat a Ritsu look alike.

Just as Bf/n was about to ask Karasuma suddenly appeared and explained that it was a Ritsu proxy, because the school obviously couldn't allow an AI to take the test. Adding to his story, Karasuma told how the principal had looked at him with a pity full face, something he really disliked.

"So... long story short, this girl is someone Ritsu tutored herself, and you got humiliated by the principal's pitying face." Y/n said, as the man simply sighed.

-Time Skip- (after the midterms)

"Well, class. All your scores have arrived." Korosensi said, waving the tentacle with all the graded papers in.

Everyone watched with eager eyes as Korosensei unwrapped the brown paper envelope. While he did that Y/n snuck a small look at Karma. The boy seemed bored out of his mind, both his hands tucked behind his back head.

Dragging up the first paper he said: "Placing first in E-class and first in the grade in English are... Rio Nakamura and Y/n L/n!"

"Take that A-class," The girls cheered.

"Though your motivation had me a little worried for several different reasons, I'm happy for you," Korosensei said as he handed them their papers.

"Well, there are ten billion yen on the line, and don't forget about the tentacle either, Korosensei," Rio said with a wink before she high five Y/n, who had abandoned her place at the back of the class.