Part 2

The bathroom was tiny, but it was Julia's sole bathroom, attached to her bedroom. I was already jealous that she had her own bathroom despite the small size. It had a puny shower that might fit two small people side by side or one person sitting down, with a glass door swinging open.

I stepped in the dry shower and said, "I can't even believe we're doing this," but there was far too much pressure to step down now.

After all the chitter chatter we got down to business.

"3... 2... 1..." they said as I readied to let go.

"0!"

They watched as I stood there with a pressured look on my face.

"Ugh what the heck" I said.

"Just go for Christ's sake" said Julia

"It's way harder than you think okay." My brain was so programmed to only pee on a toilet even though I had to pee quite bad.

"Just pretend you're on a toilet in your imagination" said Lily.

I did despite thinking her advice was ridiculous. It worked. I felt the first squirt of pee hit my underwear, I audibly gasped at the first feeling of unusual warmth over my crotch. I looked down to see the merging dark spot on my baby blue sweatpants.

Everyone was in awe that I had really done it.

Finally Julia said, "Keep going Ava you can do it!"

I pushed again with the image of a toilet in my brain and everything flowed out like clockwork. The hot pee stream under my PJ's on my skin tracing a dark river on the fabric of my sweatpants. Some of it dripped out between my legs and some stuck all the way to my feet and started forming a warm puddle. The hissing of the pee slamming into my panties was audible to everyone in the room. It then hit me that I couldn't remember the last time that I'd ever peed myself, and now I'd done it, as a sixteen year old.

As soon as the stream stopped they gave a roaring applause.

"Now how the hell am I gonna clean this."

"Not my problem" said Melissa.

"Damn that stinks what the heck did you eat." said Lily.

"I'm sleepy said Angela, I'm goin." said Angela right after she yawned.

The modest crowd dispersed leaving me to clean my self created mess. When I got to bed it was already 1:30 am.