Part 6

I woke up with an alarm set to go off before the usual awakening. Usually I was the one who got up late but I was the first. I went around waking everyone up except Lily, in her lone room separated from the commotion. As we usually did, we harassed the last one up into getting them up. When we got to Lily's room she was already a bit awake, but when everyone saw the massive wet spot we all started laughing.

"Nasty" I said condescendingly.

"What the hell" said Lily.

Everyone was still laughing and talking when Julia's mom entered.

"Go get yourself cleaned up and when you're done I have something for you" Julia's Mom said.

"No please. It was just one accident. I haven't peed myself since I was 5"

"I'm sorry Lily but I don't want you to embarrass yourself again, If you need diapers you need diapers."

"Don't want me to be embarrassed? They're fucking diapers."

"Don't worry you won't be the only one here in diapers."

A few minutes later Lily came out of the bathroom in just her tank top and diaper.

"I don't believe this shit" Lily said to me.

"Guess you're part of the gang" I said with a smirk

"Hell no. I'm not a freak like you. I ain't pissing and shitting myself like you."

"Well you peed yourself last night"

"I haven't wet myself since I was a toddler. I'm awfully suspicious."

"Hey, don't blame it on me. We all make mistakes." I didn't honestly think she'd figure it out. But that's what she gets for being a dick to me.  At this point I was indifferent, the diapers were actually useful when I couldn't find a bathroom outside the house. Julia found the same.