Part 5

(Sorry for the long break between updates!)

At this point I had to come to terms. I knew this diaper thing was insanity and so embarrassing but there was no point in resisting. Julia's mom seemed completely serious and has followed through on her punishment. I honestly would rather at least use them to my convenience than let them be a chore. Julia of course still hated them, but at least she could fight her mom, I had no power.

While being bored as usual, I was sitting alone on Instagram but I'd gone through my whole feed and my eyes were burnt out. I was cold, but that wasn't surprising considering I was sitting next to the air conditioner. I had to go pee, so being my diapered self I peed as usual. I never considered how nice it was not having to get up and pee. I won't even lie, the warmth was nice, even a bit arousing. I was bored but I had no pee left so I went to my only other option. I went overboard and squeezed a small load into my diaper, which I admit was satisfying. I went to grab a can of coke and chugged the thing down, followed by another one, and half a bag of doritos. Julia's Mom wouldn't be home until 10 pm so I'd have to skip a diaper change. I was double diapered so I wouldn't leak during the long duration. Everytime I felt even vaguely like peeing I'd go. I pooped again later filling my diaper even more. By Julia's mom returned my diaper was soaking and would have leaked if not double diaper. I was basically waddling everytime I got up.

"That's so nasty" said Lily when she walked by me again.

I ignored her but I was sick of her comments. I would get revenge on her next time I had a chance.

My chance came sooner than I thought. After getting changed and getting to bed and falling asleep, I woke up late in the night to a sound of a mosquito. Walking back to the bathroom I peered into Lily's room. She was sound asleep, and she was the only girl staying who got her own room. I noticed she was sleeping without a blanket, like most of us because it was ridiculously hot. Butbetter yet, her right arm was hanging over the edge of her bed nearly touching the floor. I had only heard about it from youutbe pranks and stories but apparently it was possible to make someone wet the bed if you put their hands in warm water. It might not work but this was the perfect oppurtunity to enact revenge. Julia's mom would almost certainly put her in diapers if she found out she wet the bed.

I walked to the kitchen as quietly as possible and grabbed a large bowl, filling it up with nice warm water. I entered Lily's room without a sound but the floor boards creaking sounded like a trampoline in the silent night. I slowly put the bowl under her hand and raised it slowly up to her finger tips and beyond as not to wake her up. After 2 minutes of her hand being fully submerged noting had happened. My arms were tired, the water was probably getting cold, and I didn't want to risk it any longer. I checked one last time before giving up and when I did I took a long look. Nothing. I looked closer once again and I swear I could see a miniscule dark spot on her pajama bottoms. I stayed for a few seconds and to my surprise the wet spot grew in a matter of seconds enveloping her whole crotch and soaking her sheets. I couldn't even believe it actually worked. I lowered the bowl and dumped it in the kitchen. I returned to my room and bed with a plan already in mind for the morning.