2. The Next Day

The next day, which happened to be Tuesday, Heat of the Moment by Asia blared out of your alarm. Sam sprung out of bed and smashed your alarm. You sat in silence staring, while your alarm clock was being brutally destroyed. You finally spoke after the alarm was destroyed, "So, I'm guessing you don't like Asia. Duly noted." "Oh no, he loves Asia," Dean smirked, in return, Sam shot him the bitch face, which you thought look amazing and scary at the same time. After that, you got the entire story of the Tuesday and Dean died a hundred times. You couldn't help but laugh when a piano dropped on Dean, or the time he choked on sausage, or, the one you laughed the hardest at when Dean slipped in the shower.

After you all shared some of the stories, the sad, the happy, and everything in between, you did some more research. You found the grave and burned salt and burned the bones, but you accidentally lit your jeans on fire. Finally, you managed to put them out with the boys literally rolling in the grass laughing. You scolded them and yelled at them for not helping you. On the way back to the motel, you noticed Sam pulled Dean back to talk. Acting like you didn't notice you continued to walk.

Sam Pov:

I pulled Dean aside hoping Y/n wouldn't notice. She didn't. "Dean, we really should let her come with us. We could use a woman's influence around sometimes and it does help that she is easy on the eyes." Sam said thinking about your (e/c) eyes and your perfect (s/c) skin with your amazing (h/l), (h/c) hair. "Dude you know you said that out loud right?" "Uh..... said what?" "Dude, which head are you thinking with?" "My brain what do you think! She could help us with research, and she was a great hunter on the trip." "SHE SET HER PANTS ON FIRE!" "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND SHE DUG UP THE GRAVE WHEN YOU WERE TO LAZY TO!"

"Ok, fine I guess we take her with us, because we could use the influence of a woman around, that you were right about. Just keep it in your pants for now." Dean said with a smirk. "Jerk." "Bitch." Dean said right as Y/n was coming out of the motel room with her bags. She kept walking past us without even looking at us. She popped her trunk, sighed and said. "If that's how it is, goodbye then." She finished as the put her stuff in trunk. She shut the trunk and walked over to the driver's side. I yelled after "NO HE WAS TALKING TO ME!" but she was already out of the parking lot.

"Dean, get in the Chuck damn car and drive!" "Why?" "Because I think I like her and I can't just let her get away. Plus anyway you said she could come with us." "Ugh. Fine, let's go." We drove for a few miles trailing her until she finally pulled over and got out of her car. "What else do you boys want?! Call me a bitch for no reason, fine, I don't care, just leave me alone." and with that she went to get into her car. I grabbed her arm before she could open her door, and kissed her.