11. The Escape

Your Pov:

It had been hours. You had finally learned everything, and from a demon. You didn't know whether to feel hurt or angry, so you went with both. After the first hour of 'story time' you knew everything, so you took the time to learn about Ruby and what she was like beneath the layers of hate. You found yourself starting to like her. She seemed pretty fun and cool for a demon, she even untied you and let you walk around for last hour or so before the boys showed up.

"Y/n!" you heard Ruby call from the original room you were in. Running over there you yelled, "Yeah, Ruby." "They're here." You knew this was going to happen, but you weren't ready to be around Sam, not after what he did. "Ok, what do we do now." "Well we have two options." "What are they?" "I tie you to the chair, rough you up a bit, then, you go back to Sam and escape in the night. You can meet me here." she handed you a piece of paper. "Or?" you questioned, not liking to fact that you would have to pretend everything was ok. "Or you can run now. I can fight them off, but there is no promise I'll make it out alive." "No, you can't die. I know we just met and you kind of kidnapped me, but I think you're cool. So, I guess you need to tie me to that chair."

She grabbed your arm and pushed you down to the chair, roughly tieing you to it. "I'm so sorry, but I need to make it look real." "It's ok. I'm pretty sure one of the angels will heal me later." "Ok scream if you want. It'll make it sound more real." She started punching you in the stomach. You let out screams of pain as she moved to your face. "Sorry, Y/n." she whispered in your ear, pulling out a knife cutting a long strip your arm. You screamed, wanting it to stop, but not wanting to be found by Sam. She stabbed you leg and then cut your face.

Sam and Dean burst through to door, while Ruby punched your face again. "Y/n!" Sam yelled. "Ruby, go!" you whispered-yelled. Ruby snapped and disappeared right before your eyes. "Oh my god, Y/n. I'm so sorry, it's all my fault." "It's not your fault. How could it be? You didn't know a demon would grab me. It's not like you knew her," you lied. You hating lying to him even after all you learned. You still cared for him, maybe even loved him, but you couldn't look at him the same way. 'He lied to me. But what if Ruby was lying to me?' you wondered. 'No. Don't think like that. Sam has killed people. Innocent people. Just to because it fit his needs. He threw Ruby out after she tried to help him.' you thought believing Ruby's twisted lies. "Ok, but let's get out of here," Sam said pulling you from you thoughts. You tried to stand, but fell back down. 'Oh yeah. My leg.' "May I?" Dean asked surprising you. You nodded in response. He put one arm behind your back and the other under your knees.

Once you got to the Impala, you saw Angel parked without a scratch on her next Baby. "Angel!" you exclaimed, rolling out of Dean's arms. You landed with a thud, but you didn't care. "Woah, woah, woah. Believe me I understand car love, but you can't drive like this." You didn't respond and instead rolled onto your back and prayed for Gabe. You heard flapping wings and then you were no longer on the ground, but in Gabe's arms. "Hmmmm. Looks like somebody got themselves into trouble and this time it wasn't me," Gabe laughed. "Can you just heal me already, all powerful angel thing." "When you come up with that, sweet cheeks." "I had to have something to keep my mind off torture. I came up with a few for you too Sammy, don't feel left out." "Don't worry I don't," Sam sarcastically replied. Gabe stood you up and placed to fingers to your head. You felt a warmth spread through your body, healing all the bruises and scratches. You could stand by yourself now, so you rushed over to Angel. Gabe got in next to you and the boys went over to the Impala.

You beat the boys back to the motel and grabbed the things you got for your kitten. 'Oh yeah. I never got the name.' "Hey, Gabey, did you ever come up with a name." "Oh yeah. I kinda forgot about to tell you in the drama. His name is-" Gabe started drumming on his legs "-STEEL!" "Wow, Gabe-o, that's a great name." "Do you ever stop with the nicknames, Moose-lover." "No I do not, Gabe-eth." You opened the door and were greeted by Steel. "Awww, hey Steel. Momma's home," you cooed. You felt an arm around your waist, before you could do anything you were brought crashing into Sam's lips. You didn't kiss back, which surprised Sam. "Um... I'm going to go take a shower and get this blood off." you said rushing into the bathroom after grabbing clothes from your duffle.

You got done with your shower and found both men already in bed. 'Must of been a long day for them.' you thought, while gathering your things. Just like you had planned with Ruby you walked out the door, hoping to never see the Winchester again, but that just wasn't in your cards.

A/n:

We are leaving in an hour! So this chapter was kinda rushed. Also, does this cliffhanger type thing make me evil, since I won't be able to update for the week? Probably. Well, I have decided to call you my spiderlings. So, my spiderlings, I bid you farewell (for the next week).

❤️❤️❤️Your neighborhood friendly writer❤️❤️❤️