19. BOOM! Another Chapter Bites the Dust

A/n:

Yep not dead. I checked my pulse. I am currently sick though, so I decided what better to way to use feel more pain than sit up and write! The things I do for you. Also the song is purely for the title of the chapter. Please enjoy this chapter,

[Huge trigger warning. Includes attempted rape. That was a small spoiler sorry, I just don't want people hating on it for it. If you get offended by that stuff, sorry]

Sam's Pov:

Y/n sprinted off down the hallway to some spare rooms. Ever since I came back her face had been driving me insane. Her body is just so amazing. The things that I want to do to her are sinful, but I don't care. I don't have a soul, sure, but I still feel an odd sensation being around her. It makes me want to gouge out my eyes and stare at her with them all at the same time.

I made a rash decision, that later I would regret. Stealthily, I tiptoed to the room she ran into with my plan in place. The door slowly inched open making as little noise as possible. Her sleeping form was perfect, her chest moving in a steady rhythm. I peeled the covers away from her tiny frame and positioned myself over her. Careful not to wake Y/n, I lifted her oversized tee and started to pull at the hem of her shorts, but her eyes shot open. (One hell of a way to wake up. Am I right?)

Your Pov:

You felt colder. Thinking that you had just kicked off your blankets, you tried to fall back asleep, but you felt a hand at your shorts. Your eyes shot open and widened at the sight in front (more like on top) of you. Sam, the man you love, when he had a soul, was straddling you about to rape you. You screamed bloody murder, but the last part was muffled by Sam's hand. Dean had heard it. Guns blazing, he sprinted down the hall. He promptly found the room you were in and kicked open the door. The sight in front of him made him wish that it was monsters. Sam was on top of you kissing and biting your neck with one hand on your thigh and the other over your mouth. Dean was shocked and frozen in place but quickly came to his senses. He yanked Sam off of you and beat him unmercifully. It looked like Dean was about to kill Sam, so you stepped in. Shakily, you stood up, covering yourself as best as possible, and grabbed Dean's fist. Confusion spread across his face, but when he looked down at his brother he realized why you had stopped him. "J-just get him out o-of here," you stuttered. Dean quickly nodded and dragged Sam off.

-_-_-_- el timeskip brought to you by my blood, sweat, and tears -_-_-_-

Dean found his way back to your room but noticed you weren't there. He checked the library and found you. You were hunched over an old picture of you and Sam with tear stains on your cheeks. "We'll get the old him back, I swear, Y/n. Why don't you go to sleep and I'll stay up and make sure nothing happens. Ok?" Dean said in a soft caring voice. "Ok. Thank you, Dean." You quickly pecked his cheek in thanks and hurried off to your room. Sleep did not come easily that night.

Your dreams were filled with the horrors of your past. Lives that were ended because you slipped up on hunts, haunted you. Images of what happened only an hour earlier made sure you couldn't sleep. By morning you decided that you weren't going to get any shut-eye, so you got up and showered. The hot water cascaded down your back and almost allowed you to forget your troubles, but they were still there. Once you got out you blow dried and brushed your hair, got new clothes on, and put on light makeup to get rid of the blotchiness from crying (if you don't wear makeup just pretend to fix it some other way). You made your way to the library and found Dean asleep on the table. Laughing quietly to yourself, you wrote a note saying you were going out to clear your head and get breakfast.

You made your way to Rain's Rendezvous (made up name), the closest diner to the bunker, and ordered a short stack. After quickly engulfing the short stack, you paid and started on your long trek back to the bunker. The refreshing feeling of the sun on your skin brought back happy memories of you and Sam.

~Flashback montage~

Sam had taken a day off of researching ways to stop Lucifer to spend the day with you. He took you to an empty field and you both sat and enjoyed each other's company and the food Sam had brought. A spur of the moment decision had Sam chasing after you in the bright, warm sun.

It was the perfect day and you decided to go out for a walk to take a break from the strenuous hunt. You leaned over Sam's shoulder and whispered, "I'm going for a walk. Care to join me?" He almost jumped out of his seat at the opportunity. "Of course!" The walk was perfect in the brilliant sunlight.

There was a pond near the bunker that had seen on your way back from the previous hunt. The bunker was boiling and you wanted to cool off, so you ran to Sam's room and knocked on the door. "It's open," sounded from inside. You opened the door and was met with the glorious sight of bare-chested Sam. "Hot damn," you laughed. "Yes, Y/n it is hot nice observations." Sam sassed. "Ok then, if that's how it's gonna be then I guess I wanted bring up my offer," you teased. "Ugh, fine. I'm sorry, babe. What did you want." "Oh just to remind you of a swimming hole I had seen earlier." "What really! You are an angel in disguise." After that you had spent the day in the cool waters.

~Flashbacks over~

You can back to reality as you neared the bunker. The door loomed in front of you. You brased yourself for what was to come and opened the door.

❤️❤️❤️Your friendly neighborhood writer❤️❤️❤️