10. The Truth

The next morning you woke up to the sound of scratching at the door of your bathroom. 'Odd' you thought, as you removed Sam's loving arm from your waist, trying not to wake him. You walked over to the bathroom knife in hand. When you opened the door you screamed as a gray blur ran in between your feet. Sam shot up and pointed a gun in your direction, searching for a threat. You ran over to look under the small couch it had darted to. "Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the kitten," Sam stated still half asleep. "Hold on you got me this perfect ball of fur!" you exclaimed. "Not exactly." "If you didn't than who did?" You heard the flap of wings and spun around, knife in hand. "Well I did of course! Who else would know that this was the perfect kitten you had dreamed up in that pretty little head of yours?" Once you heard Gabe's familiar voice, you relaxed. "Aww, thank you so much Gabe. Also, sorry for yesterday." "It's ok, sweetheart, I understand." "Does that mean that you..." you trailed off. "Sorry I didn't mean to. Your thoughts were kind of screaming at me." "It's cool." You all stood in silence, while you picked up to kitten and cooed at it. It wasn't a bad silence; more like a comfortable silence.

After awhile, Dean burst through the door. On instinct, you whirled around and pinned him against the wall putting the kitten to his throat by accident. "What do you plan on doing with that? Suffocating me with him?" Dean laughed. "Uh no. Sorry. It was instinct." "I know what you mean, Y/n. I once was attacked by Dean with a soda can." Sammy said. "How do you-" "Don't ask," they both cut you off. "Ok, I guess. I'm gonna go get some food for the kitten, because I'm guessing he hasn't been feed since yesterday," you muttered to nobody in particular. "Hey, Y/n. As your best friend and angelic guardian, can I name your kitten." "Of course, Gabey. Here-" you handed him the kitten, "-you can take care of him while I'm gone."

You walked outside and got in Angel. After awhile, you were able to find a pet store that had food for a kitten and didn't look completely sketchy. Once you purchased the food and some other things for him, you left and got in Angel. You didn't notice anybody in the back of your car, but once you got in you felt a knife to your throat. "Who are you?" you questioned with all the courage you could put into your voice. "Awww, you don't know that's so sweet," replied the voice. "It's not like Sammy would want to think about our magical time together," she taunted you. "How do you know Sam?" "We go way back. Now enough with the chit-chat." That was the last thing you heard before waking up in a strange warehouse.

The warehouse was dark and musty. Also, it smelled weird, kind of like blood and old cheese. "Look sleeping beauty's awake," the voice cooed, sarcasm dripping through every word. She stepped out of the shadows, showing her black eyes. 'Of course. Just my awful luck.' you thought, but after a moment you realized something worse. 'If she's a demon, what did she mean about her and Sam. She was probably lying. Right?' "Since you have no clue who I am, this will be so much more fun!" she laughed. "Who the hell are you and what did you mean about you and Sam's magical time." "I'm Ruby and there is a lot you don't know about Sam." You squirmed in your chair, testing the ropes that bond your arms and legs. Nothing. "You know what? I was going to torture you to get back at Sam, but now I have a way better idea. I'm gonna tell you all about Sam Winchester and believe me by the time I'm done, you're never going to want to see his pretty little face again." "Try me," you spat.

Sam Pov:

"Dude relax. She's fine probably just caught up finding things for Steel." Dean stated as calmly as he could, but I could tell he was worried too. It had been an three hour since Y/n left. "Don't tell me to relax. She's missing and it's probably my fault." I heard the sound of wings, telling me Gabe had come back from his search. "It's not your fault. Y/n was taking by a demon. I think I heard her say Ruby, but I couldn't get in. It was warded." "RUBY! I thought I killed her." I slammed my fist into the wall in frustration. "Sammy, it will be ok. She'll be ok." "No she won't! This is Ruby we are talking about!" "Gabe, tell us where she is," Dean commanded. "Here." Gabe passed Dean a piece of paper and left. "She's at an abandoned warehouse thirty minutes away from here." "Let's go!"

A/n:

Finally a new chapter! I know it's short, but I thought a short chapter was better than no chapter. I'm leaving town tomorrow for a week or so to visit family. They don't have wifi or cell reception, so I won't be able to write since I'm on google docs. I can try to write another chapter in the next 12 hours or so, but no promises. Also, what should I call you guys? Maybe spiderlings because I am the friendly neighborhood writer. Tell me what you think, please.

❤️❤️❤️Your friendly neighborhood writer❤️❤️❤️