3. The Bar

Your Pov:

His lips met yours. They were rough but it felt like two puzzle piece snapping together finally finishing the puzzle. Your arms were stiff by your side, but slowly you started to melt into the kiss. His hands found themselves at your waist, pulling you closer. Your arms snaked around his neck. Dean's voice interrupted sounding more shrill than usual. "Get some Sam" We pulled away, eyes locking. You could feel your cheeks blushing. Sam muttered against your lips, "Want to get some drinks later?" "Sure, I would love too." You smiled, but then the reason you left came back to you.

You turned to Dean leaving puzzled Sam behind. "Why did you call me a bitch what did I ever do to you?!" you questioned. "Oh... um... I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Sammy over there. It's this thing we do." "Oh ok, and Sammy, best nickname ever. I think I'm gonna use that from now on." "UGH SERIOUSLY DUDE! NOW THERE ARE TWO OF YOU!" Sam started to chase Dean around the cars, until he finally managed to tatacle him.

You guys decided to find the motel and stay for another night. You took and a shower and started to get ready to go to the a bar. The boys started to do the same.

-_-_-_-_-_- la timeskip brought to you by chicken strips -_-_-_-_-_-_-

After a few drinks you and Dean started talking. This was much to the dismay of Sam who hadn't touch a drink and wasn't planning on it to make sure nothing happened to you or Dean. "Ok truth or DARE, Dean-o" "Dare, duh" "I dare you to do two shots every time I do one." "Sure you're probably a lightweight anyways. Sam will carrying you back after number 5, not like he would mind." you blushed "Ha ha ha very funny jerk." "Bitch." "Douchenuggets," you said wanting to add your own insult. "Nice one Y/n" the boys said.

After that you had taken at least 25 shots and that means Dean had done well over 50 and you were both drunk. "Ya knaww it's greeaat not being illone, less creeps've hit on meee." you slurred. "Yeah Y/n that's great and now you have someone to tell when it's time to stop, and that would be me. So come on let's go." Sam said firmly. "Ya knaww your reeeeally hot wheen you get bossi." "Mhmm now come on before I actually have to carry you out." "Noooo," you whined, "I don't wanna." You gave him a pouty face. "Ya Sammmmy let 'er stay." Dean said clearly a little more drunk than you. "Fine you asked for it."
Sam slung you over his shoulder and carried you out dragging Dean behind him. You felt like you were flying because he was so tall. You more than a few feet off the ground. Dean didn't seem very happy, even when drunk, as Sammy started to drive the car with him in the back seat. You sat in the passenger seat content with staring at Sam's beautiful face.

After awhile you broke the silence. "I knaww we's only jus met, but I tink I wuv you." "Yeah ok. If feel like telling me that sober we can talk." "Noooooo I means it. I 'as jus ben too afraaid ta say so."

A/N:

So this is my first story and I'm very excited to keep writing I've already started on chapter 4. Also, I know pretty much nobody has read this so I'm basically talking to myself, but I really hope y'all enjoy this and feel free to leave a comment giving me ideas or tell me if something's wrong.