14. Forgiveness

Your Pov:

You felt you were floating, peaceful, quiet, free. Then, you fell. You could feel your heart beating faster and faster. It started to slow as reality came back to you. You were lying on the ground next to the man, who claimed to love you, but tortured you wiht his brother. Sam was crying over you calling out to Gabe to help you. 'Maybe I had this all wrong.' you wondered. As you slipped away from consciousness, you heard wings.

Gabe's Pov: (I'm switching things up a bit)

I arrived in the bunker, Sam's room specifically, ready to make some joke about why they prayed to me, but then I saw her. My best friend was lying on the ground with a pool of blood, her blood, surrounding her head. "Oh no no no no!" I exclaimed as I raced over to her. "Which one of you idiots did this!" "I-I... it was a-an accident," Sam cried. "Things like this don't happen on accident. When I heal her-" I paused "-if I can heal her, she is coming with me. I am not letting my best friend stay here with the people who almost killed her." Dean stepped in front of Sam, "And why do you think we would let you do that?" "Oh! That's hilarious-" I was cut of by the giant moose. "What's hilarious?" "The fact you think you have a choice." I placed two fingers on Y/n's forehead and transported us back to my apartment. I had healed her head on the way. She was still passed out, so I placed her on the couch. I thought it would be a good thing for her to rest because, by the looks of her, she had just been through hell. I ran my hand through my hair. She had cuts and bruises all over her body, which I also healed. I thought about what would have happened if it wasn't me. If they had called my little bro, Cas, well, he would be able to help. He would be too weak and she would've died.

I decided to wait for her to wake up and tell me the story. While I waited, I drowned the thoughts of killing the Winchester for what had happened Y/n with alcohol. After an hour or so she finally started to stirr. "Gabe? What happened? Where am I?" "Hey, sweet cheeks, I healed you from whatever happened with your head. Also, you are at my apartment." "Nice place, Gabey," she responded, while moving towards me in the kitchen. "If don't mind me asking, who tortured you." She immediately tensed. "I-it was Sam and Dean." "WHAT?!" I screamed. "W-well I don't know if it was me or..." she trailed off. "How could you not know if they were torturing you or not?" "The memories are there they just... don't feel like they are mine. You see-" she stopped, probably trying to find the words, "-I was possessed." "YOU WERE WHAT?!" I yelled. "By choice," she meekly added. "Ok, so this seems to get more complicated the more I listen. Start from the last time I saw you, after that demon had you."

She spent the and hour and a half explaining her time with Ruby, what she thought Sam did, and how she hit her head falling off the bed, moving away from Sam. Then I told her how what Ruby told her was a lie. "Sam never hurt any innocent people, Y/n. Ruby lied to you. She tricked Sam into raising my brother, Lucifer, so they tried to kill her." "Oh my gosh. I ran away from Sam be-because I believe a demon more than him," she cried. Tears flowed from her eyes. After she calmed down, I broke the silence, "Do you want to see him." She nodded her head as an answer. I put my fingers on her head, transporting us to their bunker.

We landed in the library, where both of the boys were reading. "Sam, I've got nothing and we've been here for an hour. I know you love her, but there is no way to find her," Dean ran his hand over his face. "No need," I laughed, "But I swear to Dad, if you hurt her I will hunt you down," I added throwing the worst bitch face I could. Sam ignored me and ran up to Y/n. He stopped, looking confused, as she quickly stepped behind me. "It's ok, Y/n. Remember what I told you." "Well, yeah, but... still," she whispered. "Y/n I swear I would never hurt you," Sam inched closer. "I know, but the memories feel so real," she squeaked over my shoulder. Y/n shuffled out from behind my shoulder and to my side. Sam came closer and tried to grab Y/n's wirst but she jerked it out of the way. She whispered, her voice breaking, "Don't touch me, p-please." Sam's face was covered in sadness. He slowly nodded and awkwardly stumbled to where Dean stood. "Listen Sam, I understand that what I thought was wrong, but I still just need a little time to process what has happened." "I completely understand," Sam replied, his features lifting at the thought of having her back. "I'm sorry, Sam." "It's ok, Y/n. You can um... stay in your old room." "Thanks Sammy."

She walked off, leaving me and the boys alone. "I'm only letting her stay here because she wanted to see you, Moose. Like I said earlier if anything, and I mean anything, happens to her I will smite both your sorry asses. Are we clear?" "Yeah," they both replied. "Good." I snapped my fingers and disappeared.

A/n:

Hello, I can't believe school started so soon. I really don't want to go, but who does. Anyways, I hope you guys like it I'm already starting on the next chapter. I always appreciate your comments and votes, although there aren't that many. I hope you guys enjoyed because this chapter took longer than most of the others. Also IT"S TUESDAY! Buh Bye,

❤️❤️❤️Your neighborhood friendly writer❤️❤️❤️