5. The Angel

A/n:

I was listening to this song while writing this so I put it here

Sam opened the door to the bunker with you following close behind. As you started walking down the stairs, you finally noticed the size of the area in front of you. 'Well dang this is a lot nicer than I expected.' you thought. "So what do you think?" Sam asked as you walked through the central room (the one right as you get down the stairs). "It's... not what I was expecting." "Is that good or bad?" true curiosity showing through his deep voice. "It's great."

He lead you down what seemed like thousands of hallways until he reached a doorway and stopped. "This is the kitchen," he said as he walked in. It looked morden compared to the rest of the house. He showed you were cups and plates and everything in between were. You sat down at the table and signaled for Sam to do the same. You guys talked for a bit then left.

He lead you down more halls. He reached a door and stopped. "This is your room. My room is right next to yours on the right." "Thanks, Sammy." "Your welcome." You opened the door and saw a bed to the right side of the room with a drawers to the left. You walked over the bed and sat down and looked at the things noticing something was missing. 'Crap, I must have left it in angel. I guess I can get it tomorrow.' you thought. He walked over to you and put an arm around your waist. "I could help you unpack, you know." Sam suggested. "Sure if you want to." you said forgetting that there were a few things in the bottom of your duffle you would be embarrassed about.

Finally you were almost done, when Sam pulled two things out of the bottom of your bag. You saw what he pulled out and you blushed.He pulled you toward your bed, and said, "You know what we can do with these." "Um.... I didn't know you were into that kinda stuff." "Oh baby I am."

-_-_-_-_- el timeskip brought to you by Sam's bitchface -_-_-_-_-

"Damn I forgot how great Harry Potter is!" Sam yelled after watching the Chamber of Secrets. "I know. You don't seem like the kinda person who would like Harry Potter, though. That's why I was a little embarrassed. I felt like you would think I'm a dork." "Well you are a dork, but I am too . Anyways now your my dork." He said as he kissed your head. You pulled out the next movie.

After the Prisoner of Azkaban, you started to stand up off the bed, where you had been watching the movies on your laptop. "Where do you think you're going, Y/n?" Sam asked pulling you back down to the bed, kissing deeply in the process. "I'm thirsty, Sam. Do you want anything?" "You." "You do realize how cheesy that was right?" "Yes I do, but you loved it." "So what if I did?" you replied snarkily as you walked out the door.

You almost got lost in the long hallways, but eventually found the the kitchen. You walked over to a cabinet and grabbed a cup, then you walked over to the sink and filled it up. You turned around and then out of nowhere a man in a trench coat appeared in front of you. You tried to scream, but nothing came out. You started to panic (at the Disco).

"What are you doing here?" the man yelled at you. You tried to tell him with your hands you couldn't speak. Finally he understood. "Before I let you talk again don't try to pull anything," he glared at you. You nodded. "You can talk now." "SA-!" you tried to yell to get your boyfriend's attention. "I SAID DON'T TRY TO PULL ANYTHING!" He pushed you roughly against the wall and stabbed your right thigh. You tried to scream but nothing came out. You were scared and wonder why hadn't the boys heard anything. Then you thought that if he could make you mute he could probably stop any sound from leaving the kitchen. Silent tears rolled down your cheeks as he pulled the knife. He drove if deeply into the other leg almost touching bone. Blood poured down both of your legs. Then he stabbed your left shoulder making tears pour even faster. 'I just hope Sam can

Sam's Pov:

Y/n hadn't been come back yet and I started to wonder why. I couldn't come up with any reason other than maybe Y/n and Dean were talking. Thinking that way didn't help the feeling that something was off about this whole situation. 'Maybe she just got lost, yeah that has to be the only reason, right?' I thought to myself. I ran up and down hallways searching for her, until I ran into Dean at the library.

"Have you seen Y/n!?" I asked raising my voice. "No, why?" "She went to go get something to drink about 10 minutes ago and I haven't seen her since." "Maybe she just got lost this is a big place," Dean suggested trying to soothe me, but it wasn't working. "I already checked every hall and then I got here and saw you." "Did you even check to kitchen." "Well," I paused, "I guess I haven't." I took off towards the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen, I saw Cas holding Y/n against the wall with a knife in her shoulder. Tears streamed down her face. It made my heart clinch.

A/n (again):

There will be a part two tomorrow or later tonight. I had to cut this in half. Yeah this is half of what it was and I'm still not done, so I thought why not just cut it in half and post it now.

<3 <3 <3