13. Torture

Warning: some profanity

Your Pov:

Waking up tied to a chair is not fun. The two people you were trying to avoid were hovering over you, while you sat helpless tied to a chair in the middle of a devil's trap. You saw a plethora of knife, guns, and any other thing the boys could use against a demon. 'Huh, guess Ruby doesn't make a great me.' you joked in your head. You were all alone, except for Ruby's presence in the back of your mind. "Ruuuude. At least I tried," you heard Ruby sass. You laughed at her, causing the boys to send you strange looks. Dean walsted over to the table and grabbed a knife. You shied away. "Oh c'mon, Ruby! We were having so much fun a minute ago," Dean sneered. "I'm n-" Dean slammed the knife into your leg "HOLY SH*T. That hurt, you marshmello!" Sam heard this and you could tell it hurt him to see you in pain even after a month. He also look confused as to why you called Dean a marshmello. "As I was trying to say before someone stabbed me. I'm not Ruby." "Sure, you aren't." Dean twisted the knife in your thigh. You screamed in agony. "Really than would I know that you and your brother drove a Prius." "Really, Y/n," Ruby wondered. "Yes, Rubes," you accidently said out loud. "Wait are you talking to her?" Sam questioned. "Ah, the liar speaks," you chimed. "I would never lie to you I loved you. I still love you." "Sure, but those innocents you hurt. And Ruby, Ruby never did anything to and you tried to kill her," you hissed, ever word was poison. "Wait, I ne-" It went black.

Sam's Pov:

Y/n eyes flashed black before I could finished telling her that what she thinks isn't true. She believes a lie. I don't think it's her fault because that's all what she was told, forced to believe. Ruby's voice brought me back from my thoughts. "I think it's time to say bye bye to Y/n. She and I had something good going and I'm not letting you two ruin it," "Whatever you have is built on lies," Dean replied coolly, "And it won't last. One way or another, the truth will come out. She will realize her mistake and all will be well. She will be back with Sam. Back where you once were, you demonic bitch." She growled in response. "You know what," Ruby taunted, "I think I will show her what she has been missing out on, while she was in the back of her adorable little head. All the torture that I had to go through, she will remember it as her." "You wouldn't," I mocked. "Oh, I would." Ruby closed her eyes and started mumbling incoherently. I knew I had to something to get Ruby out of her, even if it meant losing Ruby.

I did the first the that came to mind. "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adiuramus te...cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare...Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis...Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine...quem inferi tremunt...Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos," I chanted.

Black smoke poured from Y/n's mouth and down onto the floor. Once the smoke had all disappeared, Y/n's body went limp in the chair. I started to panic. 'What if we weren't really talking to Y/n? What if she's dead?' My breathing became uneven and it felt like my head was spinning. I quickly snapped out of it to check on Y/n. She still had a pulse, just barely. I untied her and took her back to the room we once shared and got the first aid kit. I tended to the cuts that we had inflicted, even though it was to Ruby, it still hurt to think about her screams of pains and agony. I pushed those thoughts far from my head and left to get some water for her. I thought about how I was going to tell her the truth. It seemed like she and Ruby had gotten close, which concerned me.

Your Pov:

You woke up with a pounding headache. Memories of torture filled your head. You could see Dean cutting your face, legs, arms, anything he could cut really. Sam was also there he didn't seem as pro-torture, but still he did it. It drove you over the edge. It showed you how ruthless he could be even to the ones he 'loved'. Then you remembered being exorcised. Ruby was now gone and you would probably never see her again. You almost cried, but you didn't, you couldn't. Not while you were in the bunker. You couldn't show the boys weakness.

The sound of the door brought you from your thoughts. Sam entered with a glass of water. You shied away, afraid he might still might hurt you. You felt the headboard against your back, as he walked closer, a look of pity adorned his features. "W-why?" you questioned. "I thought you might be thirsty," he shrugged. "No, if you wanted me back so badly, why this." you gestured to your arms, feeling more confident. "I did that to Ruby not to you. I would never hurt you." he moved to sit on the bed next you. You tried to move away, but fell of the bed and hit your head on the table next to his bed. You felt a warm liquid on the back of your head. Blood. You heard Sam gasp, then yell your name. His voice broke and last thing you heard was him yelling to Gabe to save you. Everything faded quickly.

A/n:

Hello my spiderlings! Yes, I am still alive (I think). I thought you guys might want to know that Y/n is not dead. I want your opinions. Do I put you and Sam back together or not? Another thing, don't forget to vote, leave a comment or PM me suggestions if you have anything, and all that jazz. Also, with school starting up soon the chapter may come less frequently because school is first priority. I will try and write a few chapter before school, but no promises. Buh Bye,

❤️❤️❤️Your friendly neighborhood writer❤️❤️❤️