lover, please stay

endolia xx

Lover, I know you're weary, so am I.

Eyes are tired, from the night, strained from sitting on the roof and watching over the dark city.

Lover, come to the kitchen floor, where we used to dance by the light of the television; where we sat when we made the silent promise that one day we would climb to the roof of every city, and dance in the kitchen of every country.

Tiles are cold, so am I. Cold and tired, and desperate. For you. For our promises. For our forever. My everything.

So take from me, what you want, what you need. I don't care what it is. You already have my heart, and that's everything I thought I could give you. If you want more, take it. I don't know what else to give, how else to make you stay.

Take from me whatever you want, whatever you need. Anything. Anything to make you stay.

But lover, please stay with me. I promise many more nights in the dark city and many more kitchen floors. Many more forevers.

Lover, I feel your sorrow pouring out of your skin. I want so badly to replace it with whatever is missing.

I don't wanna be alone. I've never felt alone being with you. Maybe that's the problem, and maybe that's why you're leaving. I don't see anything wrong with us. Take more, if you want. I'm happy to give it.

If I am tonight, I'll always be. I don't want to be alone. I want you.

So take from me, what you want, what you need. Anything and everything I have will be yours.

Take from me, whatever you want, whatever you need. Tell me what it is and take it.

But lover, please stay with me. I don't know what I would do without you, our city nights, our kitchen dances.

Oh, and I can see you, I can feel you, slipping through my hands. It's a terrible sight and a horrifying feeling, trying to grab onto something before it's gone.

Oh, I can taste you. I can taste you, slipping through my hands. It's a bitter taste, a desperate taste.

Take from me what you want, what you need. Anything.

Take from me whatever you want, whatever you need. I'll give it to you. I love you.

My lover, please stay with me. I'll give you my everything, even though my everything is you.

My lover, please stay with me. For tired eyes. For late nights over the city. For dancing in the kitchen. For cold tiles floors. For sorrow. For us, my everything, my lover.

Stay.