X

I was sitting in the loby of the hotel they were staying at together with his parents. Greg and his family couldn't leave for a week so they would come for one or two shows

We had been sitting there for half an hour when I heard a lot of noice coming from down the hall. I looked around the corner and saw the 4 boys walking towards us with a few security guys.

I have done my research for this. I sort of stalked all of them online to atleast know their names and everything. It would be embarassing if I didn't.

"Look who's here" his mom said as she stood up and walked towards them. She hugged them all and so did his dad while I stood there awkwardly.

"I'm glad you're here" he said with a smile before hugging me softly. I hugged him back with a small smile and it felt so good somehow. "Guys this is Charlotte" he said and they all waved at me. I'm hoping this is just as awkward for them as it is for me. "This are Louis, Liam and Harry." He said and I nodded. I remembered them from the pictures I saw and luckily they are easy to tell apart.

"It's great to finally meet the girl he's been texting non stop for the past weeks." Liam said before coming towards me to hug me.

"It's really amazing to meet all of you." I said back with a smile.

"I'm starving so can we please finally get something to eat." Niall said and the other guys just laughed.

"He has been bothering us for the past 2 hours to get something to eat but we insisted on going out somewhere in Dublin." Liam explained.

Why the hell is this so awkward?
Oh yea, because I've only seen Niall like 4 times before and I'm very bad with new people.

"There's an italian and japanese restaurant across the street so where are we going?" Harry asked. They voted and it came to an even stand so I was the deciding vote.

"I'd eat anything but if I have to chose, italian." I said with a smile. Niall made a weird celebration dance as he was team italian, I laughed a little as I watched him. He stopped and security went outside first before telling us it's good.

Yea this is definitely weird.

"So Niall told me you sing" Harry said as he walked next to me to the restaurant, it couldn't be any closer.

"I try to sometimes but it's mainly shower singing and when nobody is around."

"We saw the video at the school, you were amazing." He said with a smile.

"Thank you" I replied softly before we walked inside. We got a table in the back and I sat down between Niall and Liam.

They were telling all about the first few weeks in the UK while I just listened to them. I liked listening a lot more then having to talk and this way I didn't have to say anything about my life.

"Do you play any instruments?" Liam asked me when he noticed I was being silent.

"Guitar and piano" I said with a small smile.

"Really?"

"Yea, we had a piano at home so I decided to learn how to play as a little kid so I've been playing for a while." I said with a nod.

"Every time I get to know something more about you, I think you fit even better with him." He said with a smile. I almost chocked on the water I was drinking as he mentioned us together but tried my best not to let anyone notice.

Niall: I'll pick you up at 10, we're going to the zoo today!

As soon as I read that we were going to the zoo I smiled. I always felt like a little kid there so I was going to have to keep those feelings down but I was still allowed to be excited while nobody saw me. It was a beautiful day and the sun was already trying her hardest while it was only 9am.

I took my suitcase and looked for my light jeans shorts and a simple white shirt. I am a fan of simple outfits.

I braided my hair before going downstairs to get breakfast. When I got downstairs there were a few other people sitting at the breakfast table and I got so distracted by one of their shirts that I ran into a wall. They looked at me like I was an idiot before I quickly got a plate and got some food. I sat down at the table and took out my phone.

Me: change of plans, I'll come to your hotel at 10. Don't come here unless you change your whole look.
Niall: why? What happened?
Me: I just saw your face on someone's shirt
Me: and then I ran into a wall.
Niall: alright, I'll see you in half an hour.
Niall: try to avoid running into walls next time.

I smiled at his text before starting to eat. But I couldn't help but listen to the girls' conversation.

"They're staying at a hotel nearby so hopefully we canmeet them on the streets!" One of them said in a cheery voice, I'm going to call her cheery because she sounds way more excited then the others.

"I'm keeping an eye on their instagrams and twitters so if they post or like anything, I will see it." The detective said

"So if we see them post about any location we can recognise, I will get the car and we will get there as fast as possible." The driver said with strong determination.

I was trying so hard not to laugh.

"I heard Niall's parents are staying at the same hotel as him this week so they can catch up. That's so cute." Ms. Horan said. What? That's literally what stands on the back of her shirt.

"Did you also hear that there is a girl here with them? Apparently she showed up together with his parents and went to dinner with the band and Niall's parents. Someone I follow on twitter saw her with them. Nobody knows who she belongs with as she wasn't seen extremely close to anyone." The detective said and my heart skipped a beat and my lungs forgot how to function for a second.

"If she's dating my man, I will end her life." Ms. Horan said and with that my hunger was over. I got up again and put my still half filled plate away before taking an apple to eat on my way upstairs.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all? Because right now I'm regretting ever texting him.