XXXII

"Okay so Seeing Blind is going to have an accoustic version. We'll be filming and recording that today, it's just going to be the three of you in the recording studio. Very basic but fans love you guys together so they will love this." Niall's manager said as we sat at a table in the studio. "Also, how do you feel about a radio interview Charlotte?"

"It's probably a lot less scary then being on tv." I said and I could hear Niall laughing softly beside me.

"Nick called to ask for the possibility of getting you both in the show and adding some live music to the show. He didn't want to wait for the tour so asked me if there was a chance you'd both be in the area soon."

"I won't be in the UK or Ireland untill december but I can fly over." Niall said with a small smile before looking at me. "Wouldn't mind flying over for a week or so."

"I'm back home in two weeks and can go there without problem normally." I said with a small smile.

"I'll get you both a flight to London in two weeks. You can do the interview and then go home from there." His manager said and I didn't mind about that option. It just meant that we had more time.

"That sounds great." He said with a smile before looking at me, "that means we get a little more time."

"I'm okay with that." I said as I looked back at him. I was okay with every second extra that we got.

"Alright, then I'll call him back and arrange everything." He said before closing his shedule. "Then it's now time for the stylists and then we start the recording." We both got up and walked into another room where there were two stylists getting everything ready for us.

It was weird but his management had explained me everything that would change if I recorded the song with him, and so did he. He explained everything that could change once it got released and so far, I didn't mind about the changes.

"Are you ready?" Niall asked, I nodded and got up too before walking to the studio. Everything was ready and luckily Niall's hand was better again to play.

"I thought we were ordering take away" He said when he walked into the kitchen.

"I decided that decent food for once would be nice to celebrate recording a video together." I said with a smile without looking at him "it's just pasta so not that decent after all."

"I'm fine with anything" He replied with a smile, he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and leaning his chin on my shoulder. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"A little late for that" I said with a smile. We had three dates in a week time and it was going great. We're also basically living together but I use the guest room and we're just taking it slowly. "can you take the plates, I just have to put everything together and then I'm done." He kissed my cheeck before letting go of me and taking plates for us.

"Beer or wine?" He asked before going to the fridge to take a beer for himself

"Beer." I put the pasta on the plates and brought them to the table. "So what's on the planning for tomorrow?"

"I'm taking you somewhere." He said and I looked at him a little confused as he hadn't told me anything about it before. "We're leaving at 12."

"So where are we going? Or is that a secret?" I asked before sitting down.

"It's a secret." He looked at me with a small grin. "You're going to like it so don't worry."

"Okay, anything I should bring?"

"No, it's just something casual, but keep in mind that we're going into town. We'll be gone all day

"If your plan is just as great as the last one, then I'm looking forward to it."

"I think this is the best one so far." He said with a smile.

"That's cheating." I shouted while he was trying to push me so he would win the race. Playing videogames if you're both very competitive is not always great. He was trying to push me or distract me so he could win with mario kart.

"Nothing is cheating when you play mario kart." he just said back while he kept pushing me. I ended up slipping my thumb of the controler and ended up in the very slow dirt so he could pass me.

"You're going to regret that." I started pushing him back once I got out of the dirt and he just laughed at my weak attempt. "Just shut up."

"Make me." He said with a small grin before crossing the finish line.

"Not after you cheated. I would have thought about making you shut up if you wouldn't have cheated and -."

"Now you're the one that needs to shut up." He said still looking at me with a grin. And something inside me was fighting very hard against my brain.

"Make me." I slowly said and he didn't think twice. He gently placed his hand against my cheek before leaning in but he stopped right before our lips touched.

"How badly do you want me to make you shut up?" He asked in a whisper. I just closed the gap myself, thinking that was enough of an answer. I put my arms around his neck and and the kiss turned from very gentle to passionate rapidly. Every kiss we've shared since I came to LA has been gentle and short, but I don't think thisone was going to be one like those.

He moved his hands to hold me around my waist to try to pull me closer. I did as he asked and just a few seconds later I was sitting on his lap, he moved forward a little so I could wrap my legs around him without ever breaking the kiss.

"Just one second." I said when I finally let go of his lips, wanting to get back to them the second I let go. I reached for the remote to turn the tv off and quickly put my hair in a ponytail because I was tasting strands of hair and I'm sure that he was too. "I can't do this if the theme song of mario kart is playing in the background." I said softly before putting my hands behind his neck again, letting my fingers run through his hair.

"Can we please get back to where we stopped." He pleaded as he looked at me.

"Just shut up." I said with a small grin before closing the gap again.