Fireworks Zach mitchell

Sitting on a chair in my best friends house waiting for him and his brother to get ready to leave for bonfire night. I hadn't been since I was like 7 and the Mitchell's insisted I went with them.
***** time skip the bonfire *********
Stood in the freezing cold I watch as gray skipped around looking at every stool in sight. Before picking up a few sparklers and some food and running over to me and Zach. Zach was rather quiet tonight which was quite strange as he was usually complaining about how embarrassing gray was or how annoying his family could be. But no there was nothing he was just starring into the fire.
Tapping him gently on the shoulder I let him know gray was talking to him. He only looked at me for a second before turning his head to talk to gray.
His eyes sparkled in the night as the light of the bonfire reflected off them and I could help but realize how attractive my best friend was.
The fireworks set off and we're beautiful. The dark sky burst into bright colours and the cool air was nipping at my face and hands but the only thing that I could think of was him . Zach my best friend , the beautiful boy stood next to me.
He turned his head quickly in my direction.
(Y/n- your name )
"Y/n are you ok ?"
I nodded my head before peeling my eyes away from him but he tapped me and I looked into he's gorgeous eyes and that when it happened he lend in placing his forehead on mine before whispering " I wish I'd done this sooner but will you go out with me?" Of course i mumbled yes before I leaned in and kissed him.
"I've been waiting to do that for years" I say to him
He smiles and brings me in for a hug
We finish the night and he walks me home his jacket hung loosely around me and his arm around my waist we arrive at my door step
Saying our good nights I kiss him one last time hand his jacket back before going off to bed and dreaming of the wonderful night I've had

The end