Jealousy Newt maze runner

The sun light blinding me as my eyes fluttered open. It was yet another day in the maze, I just wanted to leave being the only girl in this group of boys was hard yet it was nice have so many bother like friends. I quickly get dress and run to the fields where newt is waiting for me. Smiling I give him a hug before getting my tools and starting to work. As the day went on I couldn't get Newt of my mind this has been happening a lot lately I'm scared I'm falling in love with my best friend!
*Time skip to dinner *
I walk towards fry I give him a small smile before taking my food and sitting with Thomas, newt , Minho and Alby as I sit down Minho smirks at me
"What you smirking at?" I stutter now becoming nervous
"Nothing you need to worry about sweet cheeks" Minho laughs I could see newt staring at Minho but I thought it was probably nothing and elbowed Minho in the ribs.
"Hey (y/n), can I take you on a walk?" Minho asked with a wink. I rolled my eyes and agreed. But newt stood up and glared at Minho and muttered  " come on man this isn't cool!"
"Newt are you ok ? Your acting weird!" I laughed nervously.
"No I'm not ok! I like you ok, and Minho hitting on you!" And with that he stormed off towards his room.
"Excuse me guys, I'm gonna talk to newt. I'll talk to you later." I then ran toward newts room.
"Hey newt, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to upset you I like yo" but before I could finish newt cut me off
" but you don't like me like that I get it (y/n) ok! You don't have to pretend to like me."
Then it happened I kissed him
" I love you ok newt, your sweet and kind and handsome I just can't get you out of my mind."
And with one final kiss the day was over .