Remington leith x reader (sing to me )

Hey guys I'm giving this ago as it was requested I'm not sure how good it will be as I don't really know this dude but I hope it's ok and you enjoy it.
I walk down the busy streets of London minding my own business when I bumped into a handsome man. He was a tall young man who was about 6 foot with dark spiked up hair and dark brown eyes. He was out of this world, he was just so prefect. I finally snap out of my daydream to hear him ask me a question.
"Hey you ok? My names Remington what's yours?" He smiles at me.
"I'm ummmmm I'm urggg" I stutter and stumble over my words.
"Hey it's ok, you don't have to tell me." He said sadly.
"No it's just I... when people I think are cute talk to me I get nervous. Sorry that's awkward to say isn't it." I blurt out. He laughed
"Well I think your pretty cute too. I have to go to a rehearsal right now but I'd like to give you my number and I'd like to take you for a coffee."  I giggle no ones told me I was cute before I nod and give him my phone while I add  my phone number in his.
"Thanks (y/n) I'll see you around." He says walking away I wanted to shout after him asking when I'd see him again and what he was rehearsing for. But he had gone disappeared into the crowd of people.
Signing I walked to work I felt different now I had met Remington he made me feel like my world  was right like he was the missing puzzle piece.
It had been an hour since I had met Remington and my phone buzzed. I took a quick peak at my phone it was a message from Remington.
To y/n
Hey beautiful just wanted to ask what you were doing at 12:30? Maybe we could get some lunch ???? Ok text me when you can 😊
From Remington
I smile he was so sweet but i feel like I've heard his name before. I quickly reply with
To Remington
Hey I would really love to get some lunch but I don't have a break till 1 if that works for you we could meet by ( your favorite restaurant!)?
From y/n
After sending my message I continue on to work til my lunch break. I smile making my way to my date or what I hoped would be a date. I quickly touched up my lip gloss and continued on to the restaurant I said I'd meet him at.
I stood for an hour waiting my lunch was almost over and I hadn't eaten. I look at my phone to see I had no messages. Packing up my stuff I decide it's time to leave.
"Hey y/n wait I'm so sorry I got held up let me make it up to you." Remington shouts over the busy street.
"I'm sorry I have to get back to work." I say feeling rather stupid.
"Come on skip call in sick I want to show you something." He smiled god that stupid smile made me forget how much I wanted to go back to work.
"Fine but you owe me!" I giggle before texting my boss that I was sick.
"Soo where we going ?" I question he looks at me smiles and says "somewhere!"
Rolling my eyes I follow him down to a small building.
"This is it!" He winked
I smile and gasp as I walk in with him. Only to see three other men all stood around looking at me and Remington. That's when it clicked they were a band. He was in Palaye Royale. I listened to a few of their songs but I never knew I'd meet them or fall in love with one of them. God I'm so stupid.
"Hi I'm y/n! You guys are great!" I say trying to keep my fan girl inside.
"So I know I ditched you at lunch but it was for a good reason. I wanted to sing to you!" He smiled then looked at me in the eyes and said "sorry I know it's cheesy but just listen please ?" I nod waiting my heart skipping a beat.
He starts to sing it's a love song that he wrote and all I can do is smile and clap for him. The band are killing it and I can't help but fall harder for Remington.
He finishes singing and looks to me.
"How did I do. I'd I make up for missing lunch?" He chuckles
"Of course are you kidding your amazing!" I laugh
"Good because I want you to be my girlfriend, I know we haven't really been on a date but I promise you I will take you on the best date ever if you say yes!" He scratched the back of his neck waiting for my response.
"I believe the date will be amazing and I can't wait to go on that date and have you as my boyfriend!" I giggle feeling like a little school girl again.
"Your adorable." And with that he leaned in and kissed me it was sweet and soft but it still made me tingle.