Kiss ? Johnny goodman

I walk up to the Goodman house hold I had been friends with the family for years and had grown up with both Johnny and Adam.
I quickly knock on the door. And it swings open to show Martin.
"Hello, Martin!" I smile looking at the shirtless man.
"Hello love don't mind him!" I hear Jackie say from the kitchen. I quickly walk passed him and into the kitchen.
" hello Jackie, can I help with anything?" I smile she shakes her head
"No dear go sit down the boys will be so pleased to see you!" She giggles.
A few moments have past and I hear the door open again.
"Hey dad, you hot ?" I hear Adam laugh. God I've missed these two muppets.
I hear shuffling of feet and then I see Adam appear in the door way.
"Omg y/n is that really you ? Wow it's been a year hasn't it?" Adam says giving me a hug.
"Yeah just about a year. So go on have you got any females ?" I laugh teasing him.
"No but Johnny has!" Adam smirked.
"Really wow. Talking of the devil" I giggle as Johnny walks in.
"Y/n omg hi, how are you!" Johnny smiles at me. I giggle and give him a big hug
"I'm great Johnny it's been a while but Adam tells me you've got a female ?" I giggle.
He just nods and continues to stare at me.
After a while Jackie comes in and we all start to eat and talk.
"So y/n darling have you got a boyfriend ?" Jackie asks
"No not really found anyone at the moment." I laugh.
"Oh you will your very pretty. Isn't she Martin!" Jackie beams at me.
"Yes and lovey big breast!" Martin blurts out
"Dad!" Johnny and Adam cry.
"Sorry love! Martin don't be rude!" Jackie shouts.
"Anyway this is lovely Jackie."
As the night goes on I can't help but look at Johnny he's so handsome now. I used to have a crush on him as a kid but now we're both older. Wow!
" now dear my friend Val is having a party this weekend you should come! Shouldn't she boys!" Jackie smirks at Johnny.
"Yeah you should it would be nice!" Johnny smiles
"But you'll have to wear a girly dress and make up!" Adam laughs
"You don't think I can do girly Adam !" I question raising an eyebrow.
"No I don't!" He smirks
"Ok Jackie I'll be here 30 minutes before the party we can all go together that way."
"Fantastic!"
*time skip to party day *
I was wearing a red dress that flowed over my curves and made me feel very sexy.

I had done my make up and hair to perfection and was ready to stun both of my friends ,Because I knew how good I looked

I knock on the door and am greeted with Adams shocked face.
"Wow y/n you look stunning!" He mumbles before turning around and letting me in.
"Hey piss face look at y/n!" Adam shouts to his brother.
"Wow your beautiful!" He says slightly breathless.
"Wow don't they look great. They all grown up!" Jackie cries. "Take a picture martin!"
After taking some photos we head to vals party.
"Hello y/n lovely to see you !" Val smiles
"Lovely to see you to Val."
"Wow darling if you don't pull tonight I will be shocked!" Val laughs to me. I smile and walk over to Johnny.
"God this really isn't my thing you want to go out side Johnny?" I asked hoping he would say yes.
"Yeah let's get out of here." He smiles
We walk out side and sit on a bench.
" I forgot to say early but your suit look really nice on you." I giggle pulling on his tie.
"Hey!" He laughs " you maybe be pretty but I'll still fight ya!"
"Go on then! I dare you!" And with that he lean in and kissed me. Pulling me onto his lap his hands resting on the small of my back my hands on his check and neck.
He deepens the kiss begging for entrance but I keep my mouth shut. In one swift motion he squeeze my ass causing me to squeal in delight.
Slipping his tongue into my mouth we continue to snog.
"Wow!" Someone says from behind us. I pull away to see Adam smirking.
"I knew you'd pull but I didn't think you'd be kissing my brother!" He laughed. "I'm telling mum." And with that he ran inside with us chasing after him.