Best birthday Luke dunphy (modern famliy)

Luke and I had been friends for years now. I loved his family like they were my own flesh and blood. I spend most of my time with them we went to all the BBQ's and family events, but Today was one of the best days! It was Cams birthday, I know it sounds dumb but I'm super excited I had arranged a dance number for him with some of the fellow students at school and finally after weeks and weeks of practice today is the day we show cam what we're made off and dazzle him with our talent. I quickly get into my outfit for his party make sure I have all the stuff I need for our performance.
"Quick check before I leave, 4 mics one for each member of the crew. Check. Ok what else. My phone with the music. Check. Slideshow with all the cute pictures of me, cam and the rest of the crazy family I loved so much. Check." I whispered to myself " ok I'm ready mum" I yelled down to my mum who was also ready and waiting by the door to take me to the party.
*after the car ride*
I arrive at the door I'm sweating I feel slightly sick. I take a few deep breathes before knocking my mum squeezing my hand before saying "darling you and your friends will be amazing cam will love your present!"
"Thank you it's just scary" I say shaking slightly
"Hey (y/n), wow you look beautiful." Luke smiled opening the door fully letting me and my parents come inside. I hug him tightly before saying.
"Hey Luke, you don't look to bad yourself, honestly I'm so excited to see cams reaction to everyone's gifts!" I smile at him.
"Yeah it will be great I love uncle cam he's so strange but damn he's a good laugh." He chuckles to himself
"I couldn't agree more. Sorry Luke I've got to go meet some people get cams gift ready I'll catch up with you later?" I wave as I run off to my group I was ready to do this and then it happened.
" hello and welcome to cams birthday party some lovely children want to say a very happy birthday to cam, take it away guys."
Oh god right ok deep breaths I got this
The song my shot from Hamilton came on and my group hit the stage we all start wrapping and singing cams favorite song I look over to see Luke's mouth wide open he looked shocked at my talent, then my eyes land on cam he's smiling and mouths I love you! The song ends and I jump from the stage and run to cam giving him a huge bear hug. Luke taps my shoulder
" wow your amazing" he States in a state of shock.
" thanks Luke, it means a lot coming from you" I smile " you want to get a drink and then dance?" I asked he just nodded and took my hand in his dragging me to the table filled with drinks we grab two cans of coke and run back to the dance floor just as we're about to bust out our dance moves when the song ends and it's a slow song cam and Mitch come to the floor and start slow dancing in fact I look around. Everyone is slow dancing so without a second thought I grab my best friends  hands putting them on my waist and put mine around his neck and then we both start to sway to the music. It feels so right being this close to Luke, I think I fancy him but I can't. He won't like me the same way so I just embrace the moment and take in the way it feels to be dancing with my best friend.
Luke's POV
Wow she looks stunning and she's so talented and now the girl of my dreams is slow dancing with me!
I look over and see both my uncles looking at me smirking. I roll my eyes before looking down into her eyes.
"(Y/n)...." I stutter as she looks up at me " your beautiful and I can't tell you how much I love you." And before I could even react she leans up onto her tip toes and kisses me. It was only a short kiss but wow.
"(Y/n) will you be my girl friend." I ask slightly more confident now.
She squeals and nods before saying "I thought you'd never ask"
And with that I picked her up and kissed her again spinning her around as I did. And to finish the night off we pull away I put her down still holding her close to me and we look up as fireworks set off in the sky.
Today was great!