Peter parker swimming

Peter had been my friend for years it was just the three of us Ned, Peter and me. And that's how we liked it. But since peter had got that internship with tony stark he'd been more distance from me. It was kind of upsetting but I understood he was very busy. Today however me, Peter and Ned were spending the whole day together we were going to a water park and it was going to be amazing if not better than amazing! I get dressed into a simple black bikini and a black dress before packing a towel sunglasses and suncream into my bag and heading off to Neds house where we were all planning on meeting.
When I arrive I jump out of my car and run right up to Neds door knocking a few times.
"Hey (y/n), how you doing" Ned asks as he lets me in.
"I'm pretty good how are you ?" I reply
"Pretty good. Did Pete text you?" Ned asks he seems nervous so I just shake my head so he can continue.
"Ummm he's gonna be late so it will probably be just us for a while." He mutters
"Oh stark ?" I question and roll my eyes he looks at me with sad eyes. " oh well we will have fun won't we Neddy bear" I laugh trying to lighten the mood. I miss peter but he never seems to want to hang out with me so I guess that's that. I pick up my things and walk to my car with Ned. Peter was meant to take us all but It doesn't even matter now.
"Hey , so I was thinking maybe you could bring (your best friends name)?" Ned asks scratching his neck nervously.
"Yeah, ok so you gonna ask her out soon?" I question knowing he fancied her and Ned was a nice guy so I don't mind him dating a friend of mine. I pull into (your friends name)'s drive and send Ned to knock on the door. While he's gone I grab my phone and texted peter.
To Peter
Hey p, where are you? I thought we were spending the day together? Anyway me Ned and (y/f/n) will meet you there. And if I get stuck third wheeling them for the whole day I'm going to kill you!
Ok love ya
From (y/n)
Once I pressed send Ned and (y/f/n) were in the car. And we headed towards the water park. Once there we parked up and got into our bathing suits, and drives straight into the pool. We were splashing around having fun till I look over and saw peter he was stood still in his work clothes and was staring at us.
"Hey peter, come on get in!" I shout to him.
He just shakes he's head and walks closer to me. "Sorry , I can't I'm just on lunch I have to go back to work I drove down to tell you as none of you have your phones on you!" He smiles sadly.
My heart sinks I just wanted one day with him just one!
"Ok, do you have your phone on you I need to call my mum." I lie he shakes his head
" I left it at work sorry." I smirk
"Don't worry peter, I'll find someone who does!" Getting out I quickly stand behind him and push him in. Laughing I jump back in and swim up to an angry peter.
"Sorry I couldn't help it!" I laugh
"It's not funny!" He shouts at me. He's actually mad at me wow.
"Oh your mad, how about standing up your friends time and time again to go to work not even telling them, how about missing my birthday, you completely forgot me!" I shout back he grabs me.
"So you hate me cause I got a job!" He screams at me people are starting to look at us but I don't care any more.
"No I'm not mad you got a job you idiot I'm mad you don't spend time with us anymore. Your only here now to tell us you can't hang out with us. God I love you and I don't know why cause all you do is hurt me." I scream getting out the pool and going to get change. I can't believe him, I miss him all the time but I just can't do this anytime we arranged to meet up he doesn't show up.
Peter pov
I felt awful I hadn't meant to make her feel like this but I had I quickly jump out of the pool and run towards the direction (y/n) had run off to.
"Hey (y/n) wait please I'm sorry!" I shout she turns around And looks at me with tears streaming down her face.
"I know peter. It fine I just can't do this anymore. I need to move on." She sniffs
"No please I really really like you ok. I need to tell you something come by mine for dinner tonight please (y/n)!" I beg I'm going to have to tell her about me being Spider-Man.
"Fine peter, but this is the last chance!" She says grabbing her stuff and leaving.

*Later that night *
I cooked her dinner, I made pasta and bread I need to make her realize I truly care for her. I look at myself in the mirror before lighting some candles and waiting by the door for her. God I'm so nervous! A knock on the door pulls me out of my thoughts I rush to open it to see (y/n). She looked beautiful.
Your POV
Peter moves aside and I walk into his house I see a flicker of light coming from the kitchen so I walk towards it. And I'm shocked he's made me dinner and the table is set beautifully I almost feel like I've walked into a dream. I turn and look at him.
"Peter, you really didn't have to but thank you !" I smile he pulls my seat out for me and I quickly sit down. We start to eat and I can see peter shaking , I'm nervous too this is all so romantic does he like me or is it just a I'm sorry kind of thing. God I'm so confused my heart beating out my chest I look over at him.
"I'm sorry about what happened at the park I just feel like your too busy for Me. It just hurt because you mean a lot to me." I say nervously
"Honestly it's my fault anyway I need to show you something." And with that he ran off into his room.he was gone maybe 5 minutes but when I heard the floor creak i was expecting peter to be the one coming out of his room. But I was face to face with Spider-Man! I look at him completely shocked I don't really know what to say!
"Hello, are you ok ?" Spider-Man says to me I feel like I know his voice but I'm so scared I just don't know.
"Hi what happened to peter ?" I ask feeling quiet nervous.
"He's around here somewhere!" Spider-Man says gripping onto his mask. Is he going to let me see who he is omg.
"Hey y/n ?" It was peter he was mumbling to himself.
"Peter your Spider-Man! That's why you don't spend time with me! Omg are you safe! Do you look after yourself ?" I'm suddenly flooding him with questions.
"Yes, yes and yes I look after myself and now I'll look after you! Please don't tell anyone I don't want you to be in danger!" He begs I know and hug him.
"I'm always here for you peter!" I whisper .
"I think I'm in love with you" he says
"I love you too peter!" And with that he put his mask back on and shot some webs out the window and all of a sudden we were flying through the air. I landed holding peter closely on top of a building looking out at the stars and lights that covered the city.
"Wow it's beautiful up here!" I smile
"Yeah it's the prefect place for a first kiss !" Peter chuckles
"Is that a suggestion Spider-Man!" I say teasing him.
"No !" He cry's out. I laugh as we both lean in sharing a passionate kiss.
"Please stay with me tonight! We can sit out here catch up. I've really missed you!" He says smiling at the thought of spending the night on this roof top.
"I've missed you too spidy!"