Jealous Draco malfoy (harry potter)

I was walking through the hallway with my friends Harry, Ron and the twins. We're all in the same house and spend most of our time together but there was one thing the others didn't know. Outside of school I was friends with Draco Malfoy! They hated him and I can understand why he's not the kindest person,but he still cares about me and his other friends. We come to a stop there stands my best friend Draco, he looked angry and I knew this wasn't going to be good he grabbed Harry's  shirt and says "your dead Potter!" Harry looks confused before asking bravely. "What the fuck did I do malfoy!" He rolls his eyes which only hardens Draco's glare. I push draco away getting in between them. Draco looks from Harry to me. He smirks and grabs me dragging me closer to him, Harry growls at Draco "let her! Now!" He shouts.
"Why you scared she won't pick you potter!"
"Draco leave Harry alone!" I stutter I've never seen him like this. Well I've seen him pick on Harry but not with this must anger.
"Oh come on (y/n), it's time to pick these losers or me your best friend from childhood!"
"I'm not picking Draco." I state becoming quite angry myself. Now it's Harry's turn to speak up.
"No go on (y/n), pick. I'm the chosen one I am the right choice but go on pick!" Harry shouts being over cocky.
"Stop I'm not going to pick! Please don't make me pick" I cry out and with that I ran off.
* Draco's  POV*
"Look what you did potter!"  I shout
" me you did this! Why you mad at me anyway!" Harry shouts
I can't tell him the truth he will tell (y/n) for sure. Oh god.
" I just don't like you!" I shout before leaving to find (y/n). I run toward the lake knowing it's her favorite place to be. And there curled into a ball crying.
"(Y/n), I know I'm a dick I'm sorry ok, I just hate seeing Harry all over you like his your boyfriend and if he is then ok I'll back off. I'm sorry." I stutter out god she's beautiful and she's the only girl who can make me nervous.
" thanks draco, you are a dick but I still love you." She says sniffing
" did you say I love you." I ask
" well I urggg maybe idk I just like you ok. I have for a long time ummm yeah." She stutters blushing.
And I quickly take her hand and put it on my chest she looks up at me in confusion and when she does I kiss her. Her hands loop around my neck and mine grip her waist. God she is stunning.
She pulls away and says just one word.
" wow" she says breathless and I say
"Be mine!" And that was that she was mine not potters or any other posh twat mine!