Meeting the ex

I'm going to put a trigger warning here just because there is mild abuse in this chapter. If this disturbs you in my way don't read.

*Your P.O.V.*

    I knew Connor wasn't trying to hurt me, he was just doing his job. It was hard talking about the accident, and my ex. It was a part of my life I didn't want to relive.

   I cuddled closer into Connor's chest, he'd pulled me into a hug and I just broke down. I'd basically cried until no more tears came out. I was sitting with my legs across his lap and my head rested on his chest. His arms were wrapped around my waist, holding me close to him. It felt nice, I actually felt safe. He didn't move, or try to push me away from him. If anything, he held me closer to him in hopes I wouldn't leave. Maybe I'm just overthinking it. He's an android, he can't have feelings for me..

  Knock knock

   Connor and I both looked towards the front door, then at each other. He slowly released his arms from around me and let me stand.

   " I, um, better get that." I said nervously.

    " Of course." Connor stood and went to the kitchen. " I'll make us some coffee."

    I went to the front door and opened it, I barely had a chance to see the man standing on the other side. He entered without warning and pulled me into a hug. I just stood there, shocked.

    " I'm so glad you're alright (Y/N)." He gasped hugging me tighter. " Are you hurt? What happened? Where's your dad?"

    Tears threatened to spill over but I blinked quickly to keep them away. I put my hands on Keith's chest and tried to push him back. He kept his hands on my waist.

    " Why are you here?" I croaked.

    Of course my voice would betray me at a time like this. Keith was my ex-boyfriend, the one Reyna stopped from killing me. He still swears he doesn't remember anything that happened but I lost all trust for him that day. I tried to move away from him but he held me in place.

     " I heard about the accident, I was scared you.. I just had to see you." He lowered his voice.

    " Please leave." I said finally managing to push myself away from him. As I was about to head back into the living room he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him until I hit his chest.

    " (Y/N), please. I told you I was drunk, I don't remember what happened. Can't you just-"

    " No I can't forgive you." I cut him off. " I told you I didn't want to see you anymore."

    He started to squeeze my wrist, I winced in pain and tried to pull away to no avail.

    " Let go." I cried, barely above a whisper.

    " I believe she asked you to leave." Connor said coming out of the kitchen.

    A wave of relief flooded over me seeing him. His LED was flickering yellow rapidly. Keith glared at him but still wouldn't release my wrist.

    " Who the fuck are you?" Keith snarled.

    " My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife to aid Lieutenant Anderson." Connor said politely.

    Keith snorted, " A fucking android. What was your uncle too drunk to check up on you so he sent this? Hey, get lost buddy. I'm here to see my girlfriend." He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his free arm around my waist. I tried to pull away but he was alot stronger then me.