Crime Scene Diappearance

*Connor's P.O.V.*

       Hank gave me a quick run down on what he knew about the crime scene. It was a homicide, involving a deviant. Which I'm assuming is why they wanted me there.

      (Y/N) was sitting in the back of Hank's car. She hasn't said a word since we left her house. My heart was still pumping fast from our close encounter. Was she actually going to kiss me?

    " Connor!" Hank snapped his fingers infront of my face. " Did your batteries run out or what?"

    " Sorry Lieutenant." I shook the thought from my mind. " So the victim was a known red ice dealer?"

    Hank looked at me surprised, he thought I hadn't been paying attention. " Ah, yeah. There's no signs of forced entry. But his android is missing."

    " Possible deviant situation, got it." I said peeking in the rearview mirror. (Y/N) was sitting with her face rested on her hand, she looked out the window paying us no attention. My heart hurt for her.

    " You okay back there kiddo?" Hank asked looking back at her.

    " Yeah." She croaked. She cleared her throat and looked back out the window.

     When we arrived at the address Lieutenant Anderson was given we got out of the car. Hank leaned back in and said something to (Y/N). I looked back at her briefly, she wasn't looking out the window anymore.

     " So has she said much to you at all?" Hank asked as we approached the crime scene.

    " She told me what happened the night of the accident." I said quietly. " She hasn't really said much else."

    Hank nodded, " Did she tell you anything else?"

    My LED flashed yellow but I quickly turned my head so Lieutenant Anderson wouldn't see it. " No, nothing." I lied.

    Hank nodded and we walked inside the house. I didn't like lying to Hank but I promised (Y/N) I wouldn't tell him about her ex. I didn't want to betray her trust, I can't bare the thought of her never speaking to me again.

    When we walked into the living room, the victim's body was slumped over infront of the couch. The coffee table had been shattered and there was blood clearly visible on the broken glass. I looked over the body closer, there was a red powder like substance under his nose.

    " He was high on red ice." I stated looking up at Hank. He nodded.

    I began to reconstruct what had happened. The victim had been sitting on the couch, snorting red ice. The attacker came into the living room and the victim got into a confrontation with the attacker. They tried to fight the victim off. Judging by the traces of blue blood he'd gotten a few hits in. We were obviously dealing with a deviant. The victim smashed the androids head into the glass coffee table shattering it. Then the android grabbed a shard of glass from the coffee table and stabbed him in the chest. Killing him.

    Hank crossed his arms, " so where is the android?"

    I stood up and looked at the trail of blue blood. " It might still be here."

    Hank pulled out his gun and told the other officers to be on alert. We began searching the apartment for the android. As I entered the victims bedroom I could see a shoe sticking out from under the bed. I waved Hank over and pointed it out to him.

    " Come out from under the bed slowly and show us your hands." Hank demanded.

    The android came out from under the bed, it was a girl. She raised her hands up, she was breathing heavily.

    " Please, I didn't mean to do it. He.. he tried to kill me." She cried.

     Two officers came in from behind Hank and I, they put her in handcuffs and walked her out if the room.

    " Good work Connor." Hank said nudging my shoulder. " Come on let's get out of here."

     Why did I have this uneasy feeling all of a sudden.

    (Y/N)...

    I followed Hank out the door and stopped dead in my tracks when I looked to his car. It was empty. Maybe she was just lying down in the back seat. I walked quickly to the car and to my dismay it was empty.

    " Shit." Hank cursed. " I told her to stay in the car. Where the fuck did she go?"

     I started to panic, what if someone took her, was it her ex? What if she was hurt? Or worse? Is this what fear felt like? My heart was pounding thinking of all the horrible things that could have happened to her.

   " We have to find her." I blurted out quickly.

    Hank and I quickly got in the car and began driving around the city. She was on foot from what we could tell, she couldn't have gone far.

   Hank parked next to his favorite fast food place and got out. " Want anything?" He asked.

    I shook my head. I couldn't concentrate on anything but (Y/N) right now.

    " Jesus Connor, you seem more worried then I am about my niece. Don't worry we'll find her." He said patting me on the shoulder.

     I took a few deep breaths and tried to calm myself. Hank was right, we have to find her.

(Y/N), where are you?

______________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, not feeling the best today. Will try to update again later today or tomorrow. Thank you for the votes! I really appreciate it! Don't forget to vote and/or comment. Id love to hear from you!