Shaken

*Your POV*

       " Come on princess. We got to go." Brent snapped viciously.

      I took a few steps back, trying to put some distance between us. "What happened? I heard a gunshot." I said trembling. 

     " We're being attacked by a raid. Now come the fuck on!" He growled, grabbing for me.

     I moved backwards again until my back was flush against the wall. I had nowhere to go, nowhere to hide. What in the hell was I thinking? This man could kill me if he wanted too.

    " Dammit, stop moving!" He snarled, rushing me and pinning me to the spot. " You'll do as you're told or you won't live to see another day. Got it?"

     I turned my head away from him, trying my best to hold back the tears threatening to spill. He gripped my arms tightly, making me flinch. He pulled me slightly forward only to slam my body back against the wall. I winced in pain.

    " ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT!"

    Before I could react he turned us around and pushes me ahead of him. I tripped up, hitting my head on the bedpost infront of me. Pain raidiated from my head. I could feel a warm liquid starting to run down the side of my forehead. I reached my hand up to touch the liquid running down my face. When I looked at my hand it was covered in blood.

     " Boss, we got to go! They're more armoured then what we expected. We've lost half our men already." A man panted from the doorway.

    " This is your fucking fault." He snarled down at me, " Get up, we're leaving." He reached down to grab my arm, I wretched it out of his hand. 

    " Don't fucking touch me." I warned, staring daggers into him.

      He chuckled, " I'll do alot more then touch you if you don't get the fuck up."

     I had enough. With one quick movement, I swung my leg under him, knocking him over. I scrambled to my feet and ran for the door. I didn't get far before I felt his hand grab my arm. He squeezed tightly, pulling me forward and kneeing me in the ribs. I felt one of them snap, I cried out in agonizing pain. He just broke my fucking ribs..

     Brent pulled me back to my feet and wrapped his arm around the front of my chest. With the other hand he held a gun to my temple, I froze up.

     " Now, be a good little girl and shut your fucking mouth. Or I will blow your pretty little head off. Got it princess?" He growled lowly in my ear. It sent chills down my spine, I nodded quickly. I knew he was serious this time

     " You'll pay for that little stunt you pulled too. Trust me when I say I'll enjoy it much more then you will." He chuckled darkly, nipping at my earlobe before nudging me forward.

     I felt my breath hitch in my throat, chills spread through my body. Why was I in this situation? Oh yeah, my dad decided to steal money from one of the most dangerous drug lords in Detroit.

      I could hear gunshots being fired all around me. People screamed in unison as the bullets impacted with their bodies. I froze up, I couldn't feel Brent pushing me anymore. All I felt was terror as I watched the bloodshed unfold around me.

      " (Y/N)!!!!"

      " Well, well, well. If it isn't the famous Lieutenant Hank Anderson and his plastic doll." Brent said mockingly.

     I looked down at Connor. I could barely see him through the tears. My vision had gone almost completely blurry. I knew there were alot of people in the room. I just couldn't make out any of their faces anymore. I could barely hear Brent talking over my own heartbeat pounding in my ears. Every breath that left his lungs I felt on my back. I cringed at the closeness of his body to mine. His rough hand gripped my shoulder firmly, holding me in place. I kept my eyes locked with Connor's. Silently pleading for him to help me, as if he could read my mind.

     Brent's hand gripped my chin and pulled my face close to him. I felt him plant a wet kiss on my cheek. I pulled away in disgust, causing him to tighten his grip. I turned my head away from him, trying to hold back the tears. But it was no use, they flowed freely down my face.

    " So what's it going to be Lieutenant? Are you going to let me walk out of here with your niece, alive. Or are you going to shoot me, hoping I won't shoot her first." Brent threatened my uncle. An evil sneer plastered across his face.

     " Times running out Lieutenant." He yelled.

     I watched as Uncle Hank's hand began to shake. Defeated, he lower his gun. Before he had the chance to say anything all the lights went out. Brent pulled me down the staircase and through the dark. I couldn't tell where we were anymore.

     " Boss the exit is just up ahead." Someone said quietly.

     The words barely left his lips when the lights came back on. Brent tried to rush towards the exit. When Hank ran around the corner.

     " FREEZE!"

     Hank fired at Brent, hitting him in the shoulder. He stumbled backwards, dragging me with him. Brent groaned in agony, aiming his gun at Hank. Before he had the chance to pull the trigger, Hank shot him in the head. He died instantly, his grip loosened on my shoulder. He slumped forward, knocking me on the ground. I shrieked in fear trying to push his lifeless body off of me. Hank ran to my side and began pulling at Brent's body.

     " Connor, give me a hand would ya?" Hank grunted.

     Connor ran up next to Hank and helped him pull Brent off of me. Hank pulled me into a hug, smoothing down my hair.

      " It's okay kiddo, you're safe now." He whispered, planting a kiss on the top of my head.

     I looked to Connor, he was staring at me intently. Hank released me from his arms and I instantly ran to Connor. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I cried freely, my tears staining his jacket. I began to shake, the reality of everything finally sinking in.

     " Please.. Don't leave me." I cried softly into Connor's chest.

    " I'll never leave you again (Y/N)." Connor promised.

     He picked me up bridal style and hugged me closer to his body. He carried me through the warehouse. I hid my face in the crook of his neck, shielding myself from the massacre that surrounded us. When we were finally out, more officers began to swarm inside the building. Connor never loosened his grip or put me down the whole time.

      He carried me to the paramedics that were standing by. They wrapped a blanket around me, bandaged the cut on my head and gave me an ice pack for my ribs. 2 of my ribs were broken, I had a mild concussion and multiple bruises across my body. Connor stayed by my side the whole time they were checking me over.

     " (Y/N), are you okay?" Connor asked placing his hand on-top of mine.

    I smiled softly. His brown eyes glistened in the sunlight. Tears began to pool in my eyes again. I was so afraid I'd never see him again. Now that he was infront of me, all I wanted to do was look at him.

    " I'm okay now." I said squeezing his hand.

_______________________________________
Hello readers! I'm so sorry for the slow updates. I promise this isn't the last chapter there will definitely be at least 1 or 2 MAYBE 3 more. We'll see where it goes. I want to thank you all for over 6K reads, that honestly blows my mind. I love all of you from the bottom of my heart! Thank you for the continued support and your lovely comments. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and/or comment, I'd love to hear from you!