Save Me

*warning: graphic/Gorey content ahead*

*Your POV*

     I woke groggy and stiff. Still tied to this damn chair. The light above me turned on, blinding me temporarily. There was a backwards chair infront of me with someone sitting on it. I had to blink a few times before I could focus.

    " Morning Princess." He chuckled.

    " Keith!?" I nearly chocked on my own breath. " What the hell are you doing!?"

     He crossed his arms over the back of the chair and grinned at me. I don't know how I ever thought I loved him. He was nice at one point until he got into drugs. Was he using again? I looked at his hands, there was red under his nails. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

    " You're using red ice again aren't you?" I scolded him.

    He stood up quickly, knocking over the chair behind him. He rushed up to me and grabbed ahold of my shirt, pulling me and the chair up towards him.

    " What the fuck is it to you?" He spat. " You left me remember?"

    I snorted, " yeah, I remember quite well. You were on red ice and tried to put me through a wall. I don't regret it."

     He released me, the chair landed with a thud, almost topoling over. I tried to steady myself, but Keith had other plans. He slapped me across the face, further throwing me off balance.  I grimaced but didn't make a sound. He was looking for a reaction, and I wasn't about to give it to him.

    " Oh look, the little princess has learned some basic resistance training." He chuckled darkly. " Well, let's see how long you can last."

Shit..

    He slapped me again, harder then the first time. It stung, but I gritted my teeth and bared it. I don't know how long I was going to be able to hold out. If this was all he was going to do I might be okay. But what if it escalades? Could I handle it?

     He got right up in my face, grabbing my leg and sinking his nails into me. I winced but managed to keep a straight face. He knew he could break me, and I was dreading it.

     He let go of my leg and walked over to the table. He picked something you and hid it behind his back. He walked back over to me and stood infront of me.

    " I can stop now, you can just accept the fact you're my girlfriend or you can keep denying it. But it will get worse." He warned.

    I glared at him, " Fuck you."

    He chuckled and shook his head. A wicked smile creeped upon his face. " You asked for it princess."

    He pulled a knife out from behind his back. Before I had time to react he plunged it into my leg. I screamed out in pain. Fuck, this is beyond what I can handle..

     He pulled the knife back out and held it under my chin. " You done playing now princess?"

    He trailed the knife along my jawline. I could feel the trail of blood it left behind on my skin. My stomach turned just at the thought.

     " Go.. to hell." I managed to spit out.  Trying to ignore the throbbing pain in my leg.

     " You asked for it princess." He snarled.

     He traced the knife from my jawline down the length of my left arm. He stopped at my hand and started to spin it slightly. He gripped the handle and stabbed the knife into my hand. I cried out in pain, I could feel the knife come out the other side of my hand and go into the arm of the chair. Instead of pulling the knife back out this time, he left it there and watched my cry and struggle in pain.

   The door behind him opened, it was the female android that had been here with me earlier.

    " Sorry for the intrusion master, but there's a car out front. A man and an android are approaching the front door." She said hurriedly.

Please let it be uncle Hank and Connor..

    " Fuck." Keith snarled under his breath. " Keep her quiet" he commanded her before rushing out the door.

     The android closed the door quickly and rushed over to me, covering my mouth with her hand.

    I listened closely, I didn't know if there was any point in being hopeful. There was a very slim chance it would be Hank and Connor. But there was a little flicker of hope in me that I held onto. If I had any hope of getting out of here, it had to be them.

     I could hear very muffled voices coming from above, I couldn't make them out. I heard multiple sets of feet walking across the floor above us. Had he let them in? Was this basement that well hidden he wasn't afraid of it being found.

    I waited in agony for those footsteps to make their way down here. They just seemed to keep going further away. Once they were back over my head, I knew they would soon be going back out the front door. I had to think fast. I leaned forward slightly and threw my head back with every bit of force I had in me. The androids hand flew off my mouth as she fell backwards. This could not be good for my concussion. But that was the least of my worries right now. If I didn't get the attention of whoever was up there, I might not be around much longer. I screamed as loud as I could possibly muster. The android leaped up and covered my mouth quickly. I hoped they at least heard me. I waited.. I didn't hear anything. Did they not hear me?

    That's when I heard the loud crash and the quick shuffling of footsteps. The tears just kept running down my face. I didn't know if it was from pain or relief, was I actually going to make it out of this?

    It wasn't long before I heard footsteps outside the door. The door burst open and my heart went through the roof. Pure happiness came over me as I looked at the face of the two men standing in the doorway.

Uncle Hank and Connor.

    " (Y/N)!!" Hank yelled.

    I cried against the androids hand. She still hadn't removed it from my mouth.

    Hank and Connor rushed towards me. Hank pushed the android off of me while Connor pulled the knife out of my hand and cut me free from the chair. I collapsed from the chair and into Connor's arms. He pulled me close to him and held me tightly.

   " (Y/N), I'm so glad we found you. I was so scared I'd lost you." Connor said sincerely. He brushed his hand over my hair studying my face. I could just imagine the mess I was in.

   I touched his face with my good hand so I wouldn't get blood on him.

   " Connor.. I'm.. I'm sorry." I whispered. I hadn't realized how dry my throat was until now. Screaming probably didn't help it any

Hank came over and put pressure on my other hand, trying to stop the bleeding.

    " Your one tough kid (Y/N)." Hank said with a reasurring smile. " You're gonna be alright kiddo, there's an ambulance on the way."

    I smiley weakly, " I'm.. fine Uncle.. Hank." I coughed. I had lost alot more blood then I initially though, I was starting to get light headed.

    The last thing I remember before passing out was the sound of approaching sirens, and the look of relief on Connor's face.

_____________________________________

Sorry for the gore! It was needed to progress the story so you can fully understand how screwed up Keith is. That aside, I hope you enjoyed it! Remember vote and/or comment if you liked it. Id love to hear from you!