Visitor

*Your POV*

I told Connor and Hank everything. The pure torture Gavin had been putting me through the last few days. I cried, a lot. Needless to say, Hank was absolutely pissed. He beat the absolute shit out of Gavin. He broke his nose and ended up needing a few stitches in his forehead. I'd say I felt bad but in all honesty, I didn't. Thankfully Hank did that outside of work so he wouldn't get suspended or fired. Connor stayed and comforted me. He was very understanding about it all. He was an android after all, he wasn't supposed to feel emotions. That thought alone killed me.

" (Y/N)? Are you okay?" Connor asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

" Huh? Sorry did you say something?" I said bewildered.

Connor frowned, " What's wrong? You seem distracted. Is it because of what you told me earlier about Gavin?"

I shook my head no. How was I supposed to tell Connor that the reason I was sad was because he can't love me the way I love him. The only way that would ever be possible is if he turned deviant.

I sighed heavily, I couldn't tell him the truth. " I miss my dad."

Connor's eyes went wide, he didn't know what to say. I wasn't exactly lying, I did miss my dad. But I also wasn't telling him the truth.

Before Connor could say anything Hank came back. He'd calmed down alot since he left. He motioned to Connor to follow him to the kitchen.

" I'll be right back." He whispered before following Hank.

I hugged my knees to my chest. I felt so confused, did I really love Connor? Or was I just clinging to him because he kept saving me time and time again. I sighed, even if he hadn't been there all of those times I'm sure I'd still feel this way. He was so sweet and kind to me, it was hard not to love him.

Connor came back over and sat at the edge of the couch, facing me. " I have to go, we got a lead in a really important case. Are you going to be okay here?"

" Yeah. I'll be okay." I croaked. I internally cursed myself, I wish my voice didn't sound so weak.

I sighed and rested my head on my knees infront of me. Connor got up to leave and stopped mid step. He turned back to me for a split second then made his way to the door. I thought he was going to say something, but I guess not.

Hank walked in the living room and stopped next to the couch, " You okay kiddo?"

I nodded my head. A single tear slipped down my face, betraying me. I quickly wiped at my eye hoping he didn't see it.

Hank sighed and sat down beside me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into a hug. " What's wrong kiddo?"

I wrapped my arms around Hank and let out a small sob. I just wanted to cry until I couldn't anymore. I took a few deep breaths and calmed myself.

I sat up, Hank kept his hand on my shoulder. " I think I love Connor." I said barely above a whisper.

Hank let it a sigh and rubbed my shoulder. " You know he's an android right?" I nodded. " Well, don't give up hope kiddo. I've seen androids show love, yeah they were deviants but it's not impossible for them to love. They're really not as different from us as we think."

I smiled a little, I hoped he was right. " Thanks uncle Hank."

He smiled, " Anytime kiddo, see you later." And with that he got up and went out the door to join Connor in the car.

I watched through the window as they drove away. I turned around and looked at Sumo, he was sound asleep on the couch. I walked into the kitchen and looked into the fridge. I grabbed some chicken from the fridge and threw it in the oven. At least I'd have supper cooked for Hank and Connor when they got back.

I was about to sit on the couch with Sumo when I heard a knock at the door. I quickly went to answer the door. When I pulled the door open a middle aged man was standing there. He was alot taller then me, with dark hair and a 5 o'clock shadow on his face.

" Can I help you?" I asked politely.

He looked me up and down before speaking, " Hank Anderson live here?"

I nodded, " Yes, he's not here right now though. Can I take a message?"

" Tell him to quit while he's ahead or there will be trouble." The guy said darkly.

My eyes widened, " I'm sorry?"

" You heard me." He huffed. He turned and walked away. I closed the door, locking it behind me. What the hell was that about.

~*~

A few hours later Hank and Connor finally came back. I had chicken and roasted potatoes cooked and on the table waiting for them. When we sat down to eat I remembered the guy that stopped by earlier.

" Oh, Uncle Hank? There was a guy here earlier looking for you." I said handing him his plate.

He screwed up his face, " Who was it? What did they want?"

" I don't know, it was a tall guy, dark hair, 5 o'clock shadow on his face. He said to tell you to quit while you're ahead or there will be trouble. I thought it was kind of weird." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Hank and Connor looked at each other then to me. Connor brought a hologram of a picture on his hand.

" Was this him?" He asked, concerned.

I looked at the picture. The mad had dark hair and a beard. He had cold grey eyes. I shook my head.

" No, I don't think so. Then guy that was here had brown eyes. He looks different." I said looking between the two.

Hank let out a sigh of relief, " Don't answer the door when we're not here. Don't ask why, just do it."

I nodded. " Okay."

What was going on?

_______________________________________
Sorry for the filler chapter. I promise I'm building up to something. Just bare with me. Hope you're all still enjoying it! Don't forget to vote and/or comment. I'd love to hear from you!