Grandfather's choice.

"Hi, I'm here to see Clarke Johnson."

The nurse at the reception desk stood in awe. In front of her stood a man around 6'5, with dark chestnut hair slicked back in a professional manner. Deep brown eyes with those long thick black lashes.

"Wh-what is your relationship with the patient?" Her mouth was dry.

"I'm his grandson."
Her crystal blue eyes went wide with shock.

"Okay... Room 133B"
"Thank you."

Carter spent a few minutes walking around to find the room, he would stop and have a nurse or doctor to point him the right direction but they all seemed to be staring at him and to be truthful, it made him too uncomfortable.

He saw a small woman around 5'1 with red locks of wavy hair. Her scrubs hugged her nicely, she's also the only female nurse or doctor that isn't gawking at him. He wore a sly smirk as he walked up to her.

"Excuse me miss but could you point me to room 133B?"

"Yes of course I'm headed ther-" the nurse stopped in her tracks when she saw who the man was.

He dropped his sly smirk when she turned around.

"Oh, Miss.."

"Walters." She smirked sarcastically. "Why do you need to go to room 133B?"

"That's my grandfathers room. I'm here to visit with him."

"Follow me."
Tori turned around to led the way, he never thought someone could look so good in scrubs before.

"Here we are." She said.
He quickly adverted his eyes from her backside before she fully turned around.

"Try to be quiet going in, he's usually still asleep around this time."

"Do you take care of him?" Carter asked truly confused.

"I am one of the nurses who look after him, There's two of us."

"Where is your... partner at?"

"He's getting coffee." Tori sighed. "Anyways lets go in."

"Ah miss Tori, and what's this my grandson?" The old man laughed with joy at the sight of his favorite nurse and favorite grandson. "Miss Tori do you mind if i have a word with my grandson alone?"

Tori smiled widely.

"Of course Sir."

After closing the door and walking off to see where her partner was with her coffee Carter's grandpa started.

"I don't have much longer my boy."

"Grandpa I've told you a thousand times no." Carter was already growing frustrated.

"You made a deal with me, I expect you to uphold your part, I'm dying Carter I gave you My corporation in return you would marry before I pass."

Carter rolled his eyes as he remembers the agreement, and as a business man himself he had to go through with this deal.

"I haven't even met someone I would consider to marry." He explained hoping his grandfather would drop the topic for now.

"I've got someone in mind."

*******

Tori wondered around the second floor of the hospital looking for her partner when she decided she could get coffee some other time but she really needs to tend to Clarke.

She knocked on the door three times before entering.

"And there she is."

Carters stomach dropped.

"Grandpa, I don't think so."

"I will give you a few days to wrap your mind around it, but this will happen Carter."

Carter felt like he couldn't breath. He doesn't want to marry her. She's short and seems like she has a bad attitude, her breast are too small for his liking the only nice thing besides her face is her ass and he's seen bigger and better.

Tori stood still confused as to what she just walked into.

"Should I give you a few more minutes?" She asked looking around at both of them.

"No I was just leaving. I'll see you soon Grandpa, good day miss Walters."

He stormed out of the room and out of the hospital. He has some research to do on Miss Walters if he wants to keep this company.