47

It's been two weeks since their wedding, it was only a few days ago Carter has caught Tori in his forbidden room. He sat at the kitchen counter, downing his mug of coffee. As furious as he may be, it doesn't excuse his ride behavior these last few days. It's hard not to he cold and distant, she betrayed his trust. If any thing she should be apologizing to him, but that's not the way he was raised. He was raised as a gentleman, and so he will act like one. No matter how badly his little wife pisses him off. Although, he doesn't mind the thoughts that come along with being pissed at her. If only she'd let him act upon some of them, the others may be to extreme for now.

"Good morning." She mumbled softly while pouring her coffee.

"Good morning beautiful." Carter kept his time warm. "How did you sleep?"

She shifted uncomfortably. "I didn't." Her face was bright red.

"How come?" His dark brow rose in worry.

"I... Stumbled acrossed something on my laptop."

"What would that b-."

"Are you hungry? Have you eaten?" She cut him off quickly, her face still as red as her hair.

"No I haven't eaten, I was thinking we could go out this morning. You don't work until tonight anyways."

"Sure I'd love too."

*********

The small café was quiet with very few people. Tori sat across from Carter in a small leather booth, her hands tucked under her thighs as she looked around in awe.

"This place is so cute." Her small laugh seemed to of brought more life to the small coffee shop.

"So are you going to tell what you stumbled acrossed on your laptop?" Carter smirks from ear to ear.

"I'm going to go to the ladies room before the waiter gets here." Her words came out in squeaks before she quickly retreated to the bathroom.

With a heavy sigh, Carter rested his chin on his hand. What could she of possibly seen that she wouldn't want to tell him about. Is she talking to someone? The contract allows her to, but then again he's already violated the contract. Anger boils deep inside him as he thinks of all the men that are probably messaging her.

A quiet ding interrupts his thoughts and brought him back to reality. With a fast look around to make sure she's no where to be seen, Carter grabs her phone.

It's just a game notifaction, but what could she of searched up? Without even thinking about it, He swipes the phone screen and unlocks it. Eager to see what she stumbled acrossed, he found his way to her recent search history. The results are shocking. A smirk played along his lips as dirty thoughts filled his mind. His sweet, little innocent wife happened to stumble across porn. Not normal porn either, hardcore bdsm porn. He wanted ever so badly to see her tangled in those ropes, handcuffed to a bed with blind folds. His thoughts got the best of him as he felt himself grow, his pants began to feel to tight. Quickly shutting off her phone and placing it back, Carter say back in the booth.

"Has the waiter come by yet?" Victoria smiles as she returns from the restroom.

"No." His voice came out husky and rough.

"Is everything okay?"

"Huh? Yeah everything's fine." He slyly pulled at the croch of his pants. That innocent look she's giving him is driving him mad with lust. No... It's not just lust, there's something else there. Something deeper.

"Hi I'm Jonathon, I'll be your waiter for today. What can I get ya?" A sweet young man approached their table with a wide goofy smile. His face turned cherry red when his eyes landed on Tori.

"I'll have a cup of black coffee with bacon and eggs. Add toast and jelly on the side please." Carter gave the young man a stern, forced smile.

"And for you Miss?" Johnston's voice came out as a squeak.

Tori gave him a bubbly smile, excited that it's her turn to order food. "I'll have the four large pancakes with bacon and extra butter and sryup. Oh, and for my drink a glass of orange juice please." She laughed a little while politely handing him her menu.

The waiter quickly wrote down the orders and returned to the kitchen.

"Victoria?"

"Yes?" She smiles warmly at her husband.

"Have you ever watched porn?"

Her beautiful lime green eyes went wide in shock as she began to cough. Her reaction caused a smirk to force it's way upon Carter's face. She's so innocent, it kills him sometimes.

"Carter. We're in public." Her eyes darted around as she ducked her down, her voice was low as if she was keeping a secret.

"What kind of porn do you think you'd like?" He went on further.

"Stop." Her flawless face flushed red, she threw her small delicate hands over her face to hide her embarrassment.

"I like the rough stuff. You know bdsm? Tying you up in all sorts of ropes, hand cuffing you to the bed while you're blind folded and gagged. Pouring hit candle wax over your bare breast and stomach." He got lost in his own world until he realized, he kept referring to her. Out loud.

The color in his face felt like it all drained. From the look of hers, she felt the same.

"I didn't mean you as in... Well, you. I just meant in general." He tried to save himself.

He swears he saw a flicker of disappointment flash in her eyes. Of course he meant her, he hasn't gotten hard from any other woman. He's watched plenty of porn since they've met, and ever since then no woman has gotten him hard. Except. Her.

"Good, I'm glad we're on the same page." Anger was clear in her voice. "Remember we can have relations with who ever we want."

"What was that?" He let his fury out.

"You heard me." Tori hissed.

"I haven't fucked anyone since I signed that fucking contract." Carter growled from the back of his throat.

"Nobody's stopping you."

"Is that what you want Victoria? Do you want me to go have sex with someone else?"

She swallowed hard. She doesn't want any other woman touching him, the thought alone pisses her off.

"What difference would it make to me?"

The waiter slowly made his way to their table, he was trying his hardest not to drop their plates. The beautiful woman was making him nervous, and the man with her was making it even worse.

"Here's your orders." He announced as he laid their plates down in front of them. "Is there anything else you need?" He questioned as another male waiter sat their cups down.

"No." Carter snapped. His eyes never left Tori's.