56

"Remember what I said." Carter kissed the top of his wife's head. "Stay by my side."

"Okay." She smiled up at him.

Slithering his toned arm around her waist, they step down the last stair. The room of greedy looking fell silent, a man in front held the darkest stare.

"It's been a while." The man growled. "We have shit we have to do, Carter."

The man directing his anger towards the CEO, was a redhead with freckles clear across his face. His Irish accent was thick.

"Yeah, I'd say so Kade." It took Carter everything he had in him, not to shoot everyone of them. "Somebody has been sending me some fucked up pictures, if you come clean now there won't be any repercussions." Carter sounded genuine and sincere.

Nobody moves, and everyone stays silent. It looks as if nobody is going to step up.

"Okay." The mob leader pulled out his infamous silver colt, cocked and loaded it. With in an instant a loud bang broke the silence and soon after a blood curdling scream followed. "If someone doesn't speak up, I'm going to shoot someone else."

The man he shot fell to ground, crying and screaming in pure agongy.

"I've got more bullets, you've got to the count of five before someone else bleeds out." Carter yelled. "Who the fuck made and sent these to me?" He threw the photos down in the middle of the floor. "Five." He wait a second, no response. "Fo-."

"Enough." A man yelled from behind Carter. "You make a move and I blow her brains out." The man was frantic, he had one hand over Tori's mouth while the other had a loaded fun pressed her temple. She was oddly calm in the situation.

"Carter, none of us sent those." Kade tried to calm down his furious leader.

"Let her the fuck to Tom." Carter growled. "Now." He yelled.

"Put your gun away, or I swear boss." He cocked the gun slowly, pressing it harder against her skin. "I will put a bullet through her head."

Carter could feel his heart beat getting faster with panic. Though his face holds a blank, terrifying expression, on the inside he's freaking out.

"None of us did it boss." Tom stated too calmly. "We don't even know what the hell you're talking about."

"Don't speak for everyone." Another face in the crowd stepped up. "I know who did it, and I know what photo's you're referring to."

"Shut it, kid." Tom barked.

"I've taken care of you all for years." Carter growled while staring down each and everyone of them. "The moment I go to take care of some business, you all turn your backs on me and.. You target my wife?" He become extremely pissed by the end of his sentence. Cocking his gun and, checking the barrel, and cocking his gun again. He aims it at a random person standing in the group.

"Who did it? If you tell me the truth you live, if you lie, you die." The colt was pressed against the man's forehead. "Who did it?" He growled.

"That's it." Tom snarled, his grasp tightening around Tori. He trapped her legs between his so she can't escape. "Watch your lovers brains cover the walls."

Taking the chance to save her own life, Victoria bites down on Tom's middle finger hard. The sound of bones breaking and his screams filled the room. She bit down harder, drawing blood.

"Get this bitch off me." He screamed in pain.

Not a single body moved to help. They all just watched, knowing full well if they did, Carter would shoot them dead.

"Do something." Tom screamed to Carter.

Tori bit down as hard as she could, and pull on his finger as hard and fast as possible.

Not ripping his finger off, but tearing it out of socket. She released his finger, in return he let her go. With in seconds Carter was by her side.

"I'm not going to kill because I'm going to fuck your world up." The CEO sneered while wrapping an arm around his wife. "You." He nods to the kid who claims he has information. "Come with me. Somebody grab the cry baby over there."

Kade was the quickest to reach Tom, grabbing him the the colar of his shirt and dragging him along side. Carter led them to a dark, damp room.

"Start talking." Carter demanded, crossing his arms over his broad chest.

"Everyone was angry over the fact that you chose her over us. No offense." He gave Tori an apologetic smile.

"None taken." She smiled back awkwardly.

"Anyways, almost everyone got over except a few. Tom is the master mind behind it all."

"You little shit." Tom yelled while holding his fucked up finger.

"I've over heard him, Jeremy and Cruiser all talk about it numerous times."

"You have no part in this?" Carter turned to look at Kade.

"You may piss me off with the stupid shit you do sometimes, but I'm loyal to you Carter. I wouldn't mind killing all three of you asked me too." Kade was being completely truthful.

"Alright, Kade go get the other two."

"Got it." Kade threw Tom to the floor and left the room in search of the others.

"Where's your gun?" Carter asked him.

"Kade has it."

The mobster nodded his head with relief.

"Get your asses in there." Kade whacked one in the back of the head. Once all three of them made it inside, Kade slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Get in a straight line." Carter ordered the men. "Get up bitch." He kicked Tom's leg.

"I am." He snarled.

"Watch it boy." The tall man with chestnut hair warned the strung out fucker.

Tom kept his mouth shut while getting in line.

"I know that it was you three." He smirked while admiring his silver gun.

"Even if you kill us, it won't stop here." Cruiser smirked. "Our new leader will just send more."

Not taking a second to listen, Carter pulled The trigger on his gun, one bullet piercing through each of their skulls, one by one.

"I'll just find out myself who's behind all this shit." He sneered before wiping off his gun.