Connor x Reader x Connor Lemon

Storyline: [SPOILER ALERT]

Remember that moment Connor goes against his clone to save Hank? Instead of Hank its the reader, and Connors clone continues to flirt with the reader to annoy Connor. But soon it turns steamy ;)

(SORRY IF A BIT OOC ((OUT OF CHARACTER)) )

Connors p.o.v

I entered Cyberlife and got into the elevator and continued to analyze how I should fight the guards, after finding the right time I attacked, after defeating them I mimicked agent 54's voice  to go to the storage room they kept all the androids.

I got out and searched for a good android to start with, I found it and started to convert them-

"STOP IT CONNOR" I heard my own voice, confused and alerted I looked towards the sound to see another RK800 android holding Y/N by the waist, seeing her struggling trying to get out of his grip made me angry.

"LET.HER.GO" I said with an angry face. Connor smirked and put his face in the crook of her neck and stared at me, Y/N froze. I felt jealous.

"Aww.. is Connor jealous?"  Connor asked as he started to lick her neck, I could see her bite her lip trying not to moan. Jealousy flowed through my veins at this point. And The Connor Holding Y/N knew it.

"You know Connor, I've really grown to rather like Y/N, and definitely her body." Connor said to me while he started grinding against Y/N. I started feeling weird...

Y/N p.o.v

I stared at Connor.. not the one holding me, but... I looked more down and realized that connors pants...were tightening? Why would the- oh...ooooohh... my face became red, the Connor holding me noticed and smirked.

"Well Connor, what's it going to be? Y/N? Or the revolution?.. because your pants seem to say Y/N." Connor said ad he tightened his grip around my waist, making me feel his chest structure, I started blushing and Connor noticed, again, smirking he turned to face Connor.

"You know, I could always propose a different solution to this" be said with a mischievous voice.

Connor looked at him.

"And what could that be?" He said clearly getting more uncomfortable about his situation 'downstairs'.

"We could both.. 'have our way' I'll let you activate the androids, you tell them to go to Markus, and we two can have a little... private time, with Y/N, how does that sound?" Connor said smirking. Connor looked at me like he was thinking about it, 'I could only imagine what it would be like...to have them both..' I thought.

"Alright, we have a deal..." Connor said while slowly making his way to an Android. He slowly took the androids arm and told them to
"wake up"
this lead to a chain effect of hearing
"wake up"
almost a 1000 times.

After Connor gave the android the orders to go to Markus. Both the Connors looked at me with a weird glint in their eyes, like a predator stalking its prey.

Connor (1)= not the 'bad connor') stared at me with hungry eyes, I felt myself getting wet by the constant teases of Connor(2) like breathing on my neck, whispering dirty things into my ear... I needed them, I needed them bad.

As Connor(1) got closer I gripped his tie and pulled him to a passionate kiss which he returned immediately. Connor(1) licked my lips, asking for entrance, I decided to tease him and deny his entry, to which he sent a wink to Connor(2), suddenly I felt a squeeze on my butt and gasped, Connor(1), taking the opportunity to push his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch, making sure no spot was missed. He then took a hold of my wrists as Connor(2) took should of my hips and started grinding against my butt, as I could feel his manhood getting harder, I felt myself get wetter. Connor(1) started to remove his clothes, straying with the jacket, then his shirt, revealing his chest. I blushed at the sight before me. Connor(2) handed me over to Connor(1) and he mimicked the actions of Connor(1) removing his clothing teasingly. Suddenly I felt a hand slip into my pants and slowly making its way inside my panties as well, Connors(1) fingers continued to head towards my clit and started rubbing and pinching it.

"My my, she's getting rather wet, I think we should please her needs.." Connor(1) said smirking.

"You are correct" Connor(2) and Connor(1) both proceeded to pin me to the ground and started to strip me of my clothes, slowly but surely I was now naked.

Connor(1 & 2) removed their boxers to reveal their 9 inch members. I blushed, they sat me up, And Connor(1) positioned himself at my rear while Connor(2) positioned himself at my front, the looked at each other and then proceeded to thrust inside me, they both groaned I moaned out their name. Slowly they started to move, I could feel them move inside me. They continued to thrust at a faster pace groaning my name and muttering curse words while I just moaned in pure ecstasy. I could feel a knot in my stomach begin to form, signaling I was getting closer to my climax, their manhoods started twitching and their thrusts became more and more sloppy signaling they were as well closer to their climax

"C-Connor..ah..I'm...I'm close" I started to moan.

"Us too" both the androids replied.

Soon a wave of pleasure hit me and I could feel some sort of liquid filling me, I moaned loudly as they screamed my name. We stayed like that for a few extra seconds then collapsed to the floor, panting, and me being sweaty.

"Well...that was...a good deal" Connor(1) said earning a nod from Connor(2). Slowly we put our clothes back on and left to see the revolution went well. Connor(2) moved in with me while Connor(1) stayed at Hank's apartment. From that day forward you promised yourself to never forget that day.

The end.

Word count:1038.