Ralph x Reader

Storyline: Y/N Is a detective that works with Connor and Hank. When they go to find Kara (which chose to stay at Ralph's place) they find Ralph.. and Kara and Alice run away but Y/N stays with him. Y/N then takes Ralph to her home but after a while Connor and Hank visit them and find out the truth, will they accept it? Or will they abandon you? Read more to find out ;)

Y/N p.o.v

I was walking down where Hank and Connor were waiting, once I got there they both looked towards me and Connor opened his mouth.

"Ah, hello miss L/n". I smiled at how he calls me that.

"Please Conner, I believe we are already good enough to use first name basis." I said smiling, I was always known as the most positive person in the DCPD.

"Of course..Y/N.." he looked at me smiling slightly. I asked where he thought the android and girl might be located.

"Well...they stole wire cutters... and they were searching for a place to stay....maybe..." he said looking towards a fence.

"...maybe they didn't go far..." Connor finished and we understood what he was hinting at. They must be in that run down house thing...

We started walking towards the house and in the corner of my eye I thought I saw something at the window... oh well...probably just my imagination...

We got to the door and Connor proceeded to open it. Looking inside we saw an Android..but not the one we're looking for... poor thing had a big wound on the side of his face, he looks nervous... glancing around every now and then.

"Have you seen an Android with a child?" Connor asks.

"No. Ralph has seen no-one." The an... Ralph.. responded. Aww he looked so cut-..what...why would I think so....? I see Connor looking at me and I just stare at him. He looks towards the stairs and proceeds to look under, but right before he could do anything more Ralph grabs him.

"Kara! RUN!" He then let go as soon as they were out the building and Connor starts chasing, Hank leaving me alone. Suddenly I was against the wall with a knife against my neck l throat.

"Ralph doesn't like mean humans. They're bad people." He said, his LED being completely red.

"Dont worry, I don't intend to hurt you." I said with a calm voice. His LED slowly turning more yellow.

"Are you going to take Ralph away now.. he helped them.." he said looking down.

"No...no of course not...you were helping them I...I see no reason to arrest you....you just tried to help..." I said looking into his eyes. I slowly put my hand on his cheek. Ralph flinched first, but then started to lean into it.

"It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you" I said in a soothing voice.

"Ralph...Ralph trusts you..." I slowly take my hand away. He looks at me...his eyes held admiration and fear... but he also looked a lot more calmer.

"Your name is Ralph...correct?" I ask.

"Yes..it is..." he continues to stare into my eyes.

"My name is Y/N" I said with a slight smile.

"Y/N...Ralph likes that name, Ralph thinks it is cute"

I blushed at that statement, slowly I felt Ralph's arms get around my waist. Pulling me to a hug, which I kindly returned.

"Y/n?" I heard Connor over the walkie-talkie.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Come to the car, Lieutenant Anderson would like to talk to you" I sigh.