Connor x Uke!Male!Reader [LEMON]

Uke: From the Japanese verb 'ukeru' (receive) it's used in anime/manga and fanfiction for the "bottom" or "passive" in a male/male relationship.

Storyline: after a hot day at work M/N (Male Name) arrives home and takes his shirt off to cool down. Connor decides to have a surprise visit to find M/N on the couch without a shirt on, leaving him wanting to see more ;)

M/N p.o.v

It was a new record for the hottest day in detroit and almost everyone was sweating, including me. But right as I was about to collapse due to overheating I hear our boss yell

"Alright you all can quit now for this day, doubt there's gonna be any crimes on a hot day like this..." we all cheered and started packing to head home.

As I got to my car I felt like someone was staring at me and I looked around to see Connor staring at me. He stopped and looked away as he noticed that I saw him stare. I giggled and entered my car, driving to my home.

Time skip.

After I finally arrived home I immediately took off my shirt to cool down. I went on the couch and started watching my favorite series/cartoons (______) ah I loved this episode!

I continued to watch as I didn't hear my front door open and close, I spon felt like I was being stared at again so I decided to look up and what I saw shocked me....Connor...without...shirt...oh my god...abs...uhhh... I started to feel my heart pound like I just ran a marathon and it begged me to take a break...

Connor p.o.v

"Hello officer L/N" I said while analyzing him, his heart beat was faster, his cheeks were dusted red, he seems to me sweating... all of these are signs of either flu, or him being flustered or embarrassed...

"C-Connor..wh..what are you doing here....especially without a shirt on" he said as I saw something in his pants begin to grow, I smirked knowing I was the cause.

"I decided it would be best to have a little... surprise... visit to make sure you arrived home safely." I said professionally.
I recieved a small 'oh' as an answer.

I soon started to walk towards him and climbed on top of him, seeing his bulge only becoming bigger. I looked at his face, all sweaty and red. I chuckled at his reaction when I put my hand above his manhood.

"C..Connor..." he started. I shut him up by grabbing him by his waist and kissing him roughly.

M/N moaned into the kiss and I decided to get this going. I grabbed him by the hips and grinded out manhoods against each other, feeling my manhood starting to get harder everytime.

I unzipped my pants and took the of and proceeded to take my boxers of as well and I made my way to M/N head.

M/N p.o.v

I laid down and saw that Connor was know positioned himself so that I'm under him ascend between his legs, I could now see his manhood, it looked at least 8 inches long...I blushed as I realized what he wanted me to do...

I grabbed his manhood ascend started licking the tip, hearing him groan I could feel myself getting harder, I soon started licking his whole shaft and leaving butterfly kisses at the base of it. I felt my head getting grabbed and I felt his member getting pushed into my throat, I felt the urge to gag but I held it in and started sucking him off.

"Ah F#CK! M/N" Connor groaned.

After a while he took his member out and started removing my pants...

"Do you think you're ready for me?" He asked with a smirk a he positioned himself at my hole, I nodded and groaned as I felt him push to get inside me, I moaned as I felt his member attract m stretch me...

"God you're so tight...ah..." Connor said as he started to move...

The room was filled with all kinds of sinful noises, making, groaning, skin slapping against each other...

I could soon feel that I was about to cum and I started to groan more..

"Connor...I'm going to...." I started.

"Me too..." Connor huffed and soon we both moaned in pure ecstasy and Connor collapsed onto me and slowly removed himself of me and snuggled me.

"... I really hope that wasn't what I thought it was" we heard hank over Connor cellphone... uh oh... he must've accidentally pocket dialed him while we were making out...

The end.

Word count: 800

(I hope you all enjoyed this ... I know I did...)