Connor x Android Reader

Storyline: Y/N is a 'better' version (RK900) of Connor,  sent by Cyberlife to assist Connor in the search of a link between deviants.  Slowly but surely  Connor started you feel something in his program that he could not understand.

Y/N Clothes:

Connor p.o.v

I was walking to my desk to see Hank cursing.

"Hello, if I may ask? Why are you in such a bad mood?" Hank slowly turned his head towards me and cursed again.

"They're sending in ANOTHER f*cking Android." I froze, another android? Why haven't I've been informed of this. Suddenly I hear the door open and I glance to see a female android walking towards us.

"Hello, my name is Y/N I'm the android sent by Cyberlife to help with the investigation." I was stunned, I scanned her and realized she was a RK900.. she's supposed to be better, faster and stronger than me.

"Ah Fuck sake...ughh" I heard Hank complain.

"I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?" Y/N asks with a slightly different voice, she almost sounds nervous... that's weird...

Y/N p.o.v

I felt the android known as Connor stare at me, I returned the stare and he opened his mouth

"N...no No you did nothing wrong, Hank simply...doesn't have the best feelings towards us androids." He tried to explain. He stuttered....that's weird... was he aware of his stuttering, perhaps that is one reason they sent me here, maybe they didn't completely trust Connor. He did seem to act a bit more like humans do.... I will need to keep my eyes on him.

Time skip.

I was chasing a deviant named 'Rupert' with Connor when suddenly Rupert pushed Lieutenant Anderson over the edge, the probability of him surviving was 86% so I decided to continue the chase, I looked back and realized Connor was helping Anderson... hmpf. Whatever, I finally caught up to Rupert and he was stuck with nowhere to go, well he could jump of the building but I highly doubt that, suddenly I heard an angry voice tell at me.

"You piece of sh*t!" Anderson yelled before slapping me, I don't understand...why would he do that?? I caught the deviant... in the corner of my eye I saw Connor stare at me, I stared back with a slight glare. His eyes widened, I took the deviant in my arms and took it back to DCPD for further questioning.

Connor p.o.v

After I received that glare from Y/N I felt almost guilty I didn't stop Hank from slapping he- them....from slapping them... They're a machine. So am I.. They could never feel the same way....

"Hello Connor, I have a question. May I ask it?" Y/N said with her ador-ugh! I need to run a software check-up... I nodded letting her talk.

"Why did you stop and save Anderson... is your mission not to capture deviants?" Y/N asked suspiciously.... I ...

"I ... I just chose to, human life is still valuable..." I answered.

"You stutter." She said bluntly

"What?" I asked.

"You stuttered...it's that normal for a RK800 Model?" Y/N asked with curiosity.

"....yes." I lied... I have to...Y/N would have me sent back to Cyberlife if she found out that... I ... that I am a deviant.

"...Alright..." she said and walked away.

Time skip.

Y/N and I have been getting a lot more closer, she doesn't still know I'm a deviant. She said she trusts me... I'm happy.

Right now we're in the elevator going to the storage that they kept the androids... Cyberlife still trusted Y/N completely so I needed to trick her to help me..I feel so bad for doing it but I needed this to happen.

We got out of the elevator and I was searching for a proper android to convert.

"STOP RIGHT THERE CONNOR!" We turned to see another Connor holding a gun towards Hank.

"Sorry Connor, this guy just looked like you... "
Hank said.

"Y/N Step away from this deviant!" Fake Connor said.

Y/N p.o.v

I froze.... Connor is a deviant'

"You're a deviant...?" I asked Connor with sorrow in my voice, why wouldn't he tell me....? Didn't he trust me....?

"Y/N I...  I jus-"

"YOU LIED TO ME!!!" I was filled with anger.

"Y/N.. join me. Together we can make sure that this never happens again" fake Connor said. I felt betrayed.

"Y/N Please listen, I needed to do this, there is so much more to us than this." Connor said.

"Y/N, I can help you become so much stronger." Fake Connor said. I started walking towards him.

"Stronger? " I asked. Walking closer.

"Yes. Stronger,better, more powerful" he said walking towards me.

"Together, we.will.rule" he said almost less then a foot away.

What will you choose:

«Join 'Fake' Connor»

«Become Deviant»

(I will most likely do both endings, until next time, bye!)

Word count: 832