Connor x Suicidal!Reader

Storyline: after a rough day in work being pestered by Gavin Y/N returns home to relieve her pain, but gets caught by Connor and realizes her mistake.

Y/N p.o.v

I was walking along the office when suddenly I heard a voice I know all too well.

"Hey sweetheart, how about you and me go and have a nice day together" Gavin said as he winked at me.

"Not now Reed.." I said as I was not feeling like myself.

"What? Think you're better or something like that? You're nothing, no one cares!" He yelled and pushed me to the ground. I snapped, I couldn't hold my pain in anymore, I stood up and ran to my car and started to drive home. He's right, no one cares...no one knows my pain...they just pretend to care...

Connor p.o.v

I stood there while I watched Gavin talking to Y/N... I look away to stop myself from becoming angry... I soon heard the door slam and I looked back to where y/n was just a while ago to see her gone... I looked outside to see her car dash in the direction of her home.

Y/N p.o.v

I can't do this anymore... I ca...I just can't...

I arrived home and ran to my house and enetered my bathroom and searched after my trusty companion. Mr razor... he always helped me with my pain...

'1 for each tear...' I thought as I took of my jacket and looked at my frist to see countless of scars.

Connor p.o.v

"Lieutenant, I need to borrow your car immediately" I said with fear in my voice.

"Wh...why what uh okay just dont trash it!" He yelled after me as I ran to his car and started to ride towards Y/N house.

5 miles left...

1 tear...

4 Miles left...

3 tears...

3 miles left... traffic...

5 tears...numbness...

1 mile left... pedal to the floor...

7 tears... tired....

I finally arrived at Y/N house, knocking frantically. No response...

"Officer Y/N?! Y/N!?"I yelled...ztill no response...

I looked inside a window and don't see her... she must be in the bathroom.... I opened one of her windows and climbed in seeing a black cat starting to hiss at me.

"Hey hey...its okay im here to help your owner" almost as if it understood it stopped and started going towards the bathroom and looked back at me. I walked up to the door, hearing slight sniffles...

"Y/N?" I whispered. The sound stopped.

"Y/N please open this door." I asked with fear.

"No...just leave me alone.." I heard Y/N answer.

"...I'm Sorry for this." I said as I pulled the door open by force. (Dayuuuummmm he got them muscles xD)

"Y/N!!" I yelled as I saw her whole wrist covered in blood. I reached for her wrist but she pulled back and stared at me.

Y/N p.o.v

I was terrified, he found out... he'll hate me....he doesn't care... he just wants to accomplish his mission...

"Y/N look at me." I heard his voice...that voice...its so soothing... I looked up to see his face wet....has he cried?

"Please....just...why?" He asked.

"I...I just...Gavin was right...no one cares about me..." I said looking down seeing blood...

"I care...I care a lot...ever since I saw you I had this weird feeling...like my wires and been tangled.. ...and my heart pump jumped a beat everytime I saw you...." he said looking deep into my soul...

"Just please...promise you'll stop this, we care... me.. Hank may act like he doesn't but I know he does...he talks sometimes about you...as if you were his child..." he said..

"....alright...I promise..." I said looking into his eyes... we embraced each other and promised to be there for the other one.

The end

Word count: 721

(Sorry for the short chapter, just ooob boiii... I done f'd up...I have a crush on my friend...who is trans FTM.... and I accidentally called him..babe....yup...im done... imma die of embarrassment when scho starts again...or if I see him before that.. ANYWAY... hope this was a good enough one shot :3...)