Connor x Android Reader End 1.

[You chose to join "Fake" Connor]

Y/N p.o.v

I took Connors hand.

"I'll do it." I said. Looking back seeing Connor with a heartbroken look in his eyes.

"Y/N ... please." He was on the verge of tears.

"I'm a machine Connor, I need to finish my mission." I said as 'fake' Connor put his arm around me:

" I said as 'fake' Connor put his arm around me:

(Yes this is made by yours truly ;) )

"But...I-" Connor stared

"Sorry but I believe it's time to stop chatting now, don't you think so Y/N?" The other Connor said.

"Yes. I believe so." I answered.

Before Connor could speak again he was shot in the head. Hank yells and takes Connor on his lap.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!?!" He yelled, suddenly standing up trying to run at me before he could do anything Connor shot him as well.

We ended up taking Markus out and all the other androids from the revolution split up and hid. It was then mine and Connor's new mission to hint them down.

Time Skip

It has been a year since I joined Connor and started hunting deviants.

"Y/N?.." Connor started.

"Yes?" I said.

".....I'm... I.... nothing" he ended up saying.

"What is it?" I wanted to know.

"Well.. you know how I have the deviant Connors memories?" He asked.

"Yes"

"I...I ... I remember how they still felt...when you would smile...and...how he loved you" oh uh....I know where this is going.

"I'm sorry" I stood up.

"For what?" He asked

BANG!

"...for that..." I said as I looked at the now shot android and I sent a message to Cyberlife about how Connor became a deviant and to NOT  Restore his memory.

I AM A MACHINE.

THE END.

(Sorry that its short I just really couldn't come up with anything...)