Conan (RK900) x Reader [LIME]

Idea: Conan tries to seductively convince the reader to join the force trying to ban deviants. Does he succeed in winning over Y/N or will Y/N trick him? Read more to find out.

Requested by: SinMagnet

(Sorry I couldn't make it into a lemon, with the reader being Non binary... I had no idea how to write a... scene for that...)

Gender:Non-binary
Y/N p.o.v

I was walking passed an anti deviant group with their stupid megaphones yelling unneeded things. I was a deviant supporter. But my partner Conan...oh boi.... if he knew it I'm not sure what to expect...

"Y/n you seem to have, as humans call it, zoned out." Conans voice snapped me out of my thoughts..

"Huh oh right yeah..." I responded.

"You seemed to not the protesting against deviants...is there something you would like to tell me?" He said his voice slightly lowered.

"Uhhh...no? I...I just don't see the reason..." we were almost as my apartment.

"Don't understand the reason for what?" He pressured.

I opened the door to my apartment. Stepped in and tried to close the door, keyword tried. Conan put his foot between the door.

"Answer me." He as he opened the door and came inside only to see a poster that was deviant friendly.

"What is this?" He said as he walked towards it.

"Uhh um... a poster?" I nervously answered. He them took it from the wall and ripped it in half

As soon as he started to go towards another poster I ran up to him and put my hands on his chest. Trying to push him away, suddenly I was pushed against a wall, I looked up to see Conans face a few mere inches away.

I blushed and he must've noticed because he stopped trying to get to the poster and just stared at me then slowly coming even closer making my face redder.

"Y/n... deviants are a threat to humans... we need to get rid of them." He said as he slowly wraps his arms around me. Making sure I could not run.

"I.. I just thought that..." I stopped as I felt him squeeze my butt, making me yelp in surprise.

"What was that?" He asked with a low and seductive voice. I tried not to moan as he massaged my butt, occasionally pinching.

"I...I thought......thought...." I couldn't finnish the sentence without starting to sweat, my body overheating...

"I think you are trying to say : I think deviants are a threat to humans. And that they should be neutralized." He said as he started kissing my neck.

"I...I think.......I..." I shivered when I felt him lick my neck.

"Yes?" He continued.

"I think that deviants are a threat to humans.....and...and we should neutralize them...." I finished. He stopped and pulled me over his shoulder and into my living room where he continued to kiss my neck while muttering things about deviants being bad... I repeated his every word... and without noticing.. I was in a trance... I believed what he said... even though they were lies.... because I didn't want him to stop...

The end

Im sorry it's short I just like jdndbdhdhbdhd.... yes.... well it was a challenge writing it trying not to anyway put a gender on the reader, if you found any errors where it might not be non binary like, please point it out and I'll try to fix it, thank you for reading this (I know from experience that most people ignore this...)

Word count: 600