Human!Connor x Android!Reader [LEMON]

Storyline: Connor had gone with Hank and Y/N to investigate a deviant case in the Eden Club, the whole time there Connor could stop asking himself the same question, does Y/N even have genitalia??? After the case he decided to try to ask someone by text, but.. ended up texting the "wrong person" soon Connor will get the answer to his question. ;)

[Connor p.o.v]

I was in the taxi, as it arrived to my destination I stepped out and took a glance at name of this place "Eden Club"....Huh... I don hear a familiar voice in the distance.

"Just try not to take any 'samples' while we're there." 1 old grumpy voice confirmed it was Hank and Y/N heading towards me.

"Hello Connor. I hope your day has been pleasing" Y/N smiled at me.. oh that sweet sweet smile, I could state at it forever.

"Co...or"

"Coon...."

"CONNOR" I flinched and jumped hearing Hank tell my name.

"Uh..uh..what?" I said clearly embarrassed about being caught starting at Y/N.

"I said.. stop staring at Y/N and let's start going!" He said.

"Ah yes, of course"

We came inside and I saw that Y/N stopped and stared at a male android stripper... ugh... I felt kinda jealous.... she soon turned and saw me staring and smiled.

"You two coming or not!?" Hank yelled in the background, we followed him and continued the case.

Time skip cuz I can

[Still Connors p.o.v]

I came home and immediately took my phone in hand, I tested one of my friends:

Connor: Hey, um.. this may seem weird but do androids have genitalia?? I was wondering if.. Y/N had some ... cuz..well You know..

I sent the text and put my phone back down, I walkout quickly took a shower and did whatever another normal would do when thinking about such things about their crush...

Almost as soon as I stepped out of the shower I heard my phone ring a special ringtone that I had only for Y/N. I quickly got to my phone and answered.

"Hi Y/N how are you?" I asked.

"Oh I'm fine Connor, I was simply wondering if you'd like to maybe come over to my apartment tonight?" I almost squealed as I heard Y/N say my name.

"Yeah yeah, sure I'll be right there." I hang up and got dressed in some casual clothes.

I entered my car and drive to Y/N's apartment.

I got out and knocked.

[Y/N p.o.v]

After I got the text from Connor asking if I had any... private parts... I understood that he texted me by mistake, I called and invited him over... little does he know what I'm about to do...

I heard the doorbell ring and I went to open the door to see Connor with casual clothes.

I smirked and saw him freeze and blush a little.

"Well.. come on in " I said smiling.

He quickly came in and watched around my apartment, this IS his first time at my place, I usually just come to him.

"Wow.. this place is amazing" he said.

"Thank you." I said as I gestured him to sit on my couch. After he dis that I sat on his lap facing him.

"Uh...heh...what are you..uh...watcha doing?" He asked clearly nervous.

"I saw your text you know... its nice to know you're interested  in me..." I said and chuckled as he froze.

"What." He said with his adorable confused face.

I took my phone out and showed him the text he sent to me by mistake:

'Connor: Hey, um.. this may seem weird but do androids have genitalia?? I was wondering if.. Y/N had some ... cuz..well You know...'

He froze and opened his mouth but nothing came out and he ended up just stammering completely like an adorable little kid trying to talk to his crush.

"How about I show you? Hehe" I chuckled as his eyes shot up and stared right at me. Before he could protest I started grinding on his lap, feeling his manhood get harder.

"Uhhh..." he moaned out as I started to remove his clothing, starting with the hoodie and then going on my knees.

He looked confused until he realized what I was going to do. I put hand on his bulge and proceeded to rub it.

He moaned my name with a few curse words.

"Y/N...ahhh
...fuck" he started bucking his hips as I started to take my hand away.

I heard him whining and whimpering, begging for more.

I took a hold of his belt and started to remove it. Once gone, I grabbed a hold of his pants and dragged them down to his ankles and stared at the huge bulge in his underwear. He looked extremely flustered and his heart rate and increased.

I started rubbing the bulge again and soon took his underwear off as well looking at his, now fully exposed, member and taking it in my hand.

"Ahhh... y/n..." he whispered as his cheeks grew redder and redder as every second passed.

I stood up and started undressing infornt of him, slowly removing each article to tease with him. As soon as I was done. I sat back on his lap and started grinding once more on his now erect member.

"Hehe" I chuckled at his face and how red it was.

"Y/N....Ple..please..." He asked...but I wanted him to beg.

"What do you want?" I asked smirking.

"Pleas...please...let me...let me enter you" he said with a completely red face.

I chuckled once again and slid down his member, feeling it stretch my woman parts. I moaned feeling pleasure.

"Aghmmm...Y/N... you feel so good..." Connor moaned.

Suddenly he took a hold of my hips and thrusted deep into me. Continuing at a fast pace.

"Heh...ah!!...Connor" I said feeling more pleasure at every thrust.

I could feel his member start twitching inside of me, signaling he was close to his climax, I felt my walls starting to get tighter, adding pleasure to both of us..

"Y/n...ugh.....FUCK!" Connor yelled as he trusted as deep as he could and filled me with his hot sticky cum. We froze in place and soon collapsed on the couch and I got a blanket to cover us and we went to sleep.

Word count:1090

( Hope that was good enough....god...)