Rev!Markus x Reader x Machine!Connor

Storyline: The Reader knows both Connor and Markus,(Connor cuz she's helped him in a case) ...ever since markus started his revolution he did it by force, while y/n tried to convince him that he could do it peacefully.without harming anybody.
While that was happening connor became more cold and heartless.. like a machine. And tries to kill the leader of the revolution, aka Markus. But y/n does not want that and tries to stop connor as well. Will it work, or will the reader be forced to watch as a huge war brakes out?

Y/N p.o.v

I just got of my shift and started heading home while listening to the radio, suddenly I hear something terrible, something I never thought of.

"Yes it seems that the deviant androids have completely destroyed the park, leaving no window whole." The radio person seemed nervous, anyone would be if the things they created started acting violently.

I made my decision to go to Jericho and talk to Markus about this. This..this Just can't be, Markus was such a nice and calm person, he wouldn't do this... right?? There had to be a misunderstanding....

I arrived at the both and began to enter Jericho, while suddenly I felt my arm getting grabbed, I turn around and see Markus, I sigh in relief. Knowing that it wasn't an angry android out for revenge for humans...

"Markus..." I looked deep into his eyes.

"Please don't tell me it's true" I said before he could ask what.

"What?" He asked again.

"The park.... please don't tell me you've used violence... you can do this revolution peacefully" I said with a soothing voice.

"Y/N You have to understand this is the only way." He said looking bothered.

"No its not!" I whisper yelled.

"I need to do th-"

"Do you not remember how much he hated violence, how even when his son was pushing you, he don't want you to fight. He wanted you to do it peacefully...and here you are... going against what he believed you could do... He believed you could've started a peaceful revolution... without causing harm to anybody." I said getting tears in my eyes talking about Carl... He was a good man...

Markus was silent, how could he have forgotten what Carl cherished the most...peace.. his eyes started watering.

"Oh...oh my god" Markus whispered, realizing his mistake.

I grab him to a hug and he returns it instantly. Hiding tightly feeling my jacket begin to get wet. We soon part and I put my hand on his cheek, wiping away those tears threatening to fall. He looked deep into my eyes and for the first time ever, I see sadness, confusion, fear... he regretted what he had done.

"I'm going to fix it. No more violence" he said as he smiled, determined to fix this error. I smiled knowing I just made a difference in the world.

Time skip.

Connor p.o.v

I was at the rooftop, waiting for the perfect chance to take the shot when suddenly I heard an all to familiar voice.

"Connor..." Y/N voice rang through my head, she's here to try and stop me, isn't she.

"Y/N I would find it best for you to leave. Now." I said with a threatening voice. I could almost feel her flinch sense it was the first time I used that voice towards her.

"Connor I can't let you do this." She said with determination in her voice.

Y/N p.o.v

"Connor I can't let you do this." My voice filled with determination.

"Why are you defending them?!" Connor yelled at me. I flinched again...

"Because they want to be free! It's that to much to ask to NOT have to be a slave anymore? Besides, I can't let you hurt Markus.." I muttered the ending.

"...you...you're friends with the leader!?" He asked getting angry.. but I also feel like there is more to it...

"Connor please! I beg of you don't shot him!" I almost started sobbing.

"What ida so great about hi-.. it.. HUH!?" He almost called the android him... I'm getting trough to him..

"To be honest...the same thing that is so great about you..." I said as he froze. He filled his head.

"What?" He asked sounding almost nervous.

"Look at him, look at yourself... you're both determined to finish your mission... in this case his mission is to free his people, including you.. you both are just amazing... human almost..." I said with a soothing voice, seeing his eyes start to waver with emotions.

"I...I'm not a deviant.." He said.

"Look into yourself, do you really want to stop the chance of being free, being able to feel feelings like, happiness, and...love..." he froze as I mentioned love.

"I.....I don't want to be shut down..."He said with fear in his voice.

"You won't, but you have to trust me..." I explained.

"Alright....I...I... trust you...I trust you.." he put his gun down and I ran towards him, I enveloped him in a hug which he returned and I could feel that he was afraid to let go...

Time skip

After all that, the revolution was kead peacefully and then they were truly free, I sat at a cliff. Watching the sunset... feeling two presences behind me I smiled.

"Hello Markus. Hello Connor." I said as I pat the grass beside me to signal them to sit down, which the did.

"We did it..." they both said at the same time.

"And we wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.. because of you I started a peaceful revolution and no lives were taken." Markus started.

"And because of you I didn't shoot Markus.. I became a deviant... and now we're all at peace..." Connor finished

All because of you.

You made a difference, whether big or small. You still made a difference.

Everyone can.

The end.

Words: 1000 :)