The First Meeting (Japan)

Kyoto, Japan.

Your POV:

You were in the magical, beautiful city of Kyoto. Walking through the streets, you scanned through your paper map. Because those are still a thing. You traveled here for a few weeks and taking advantage of seeing all of the temples around the city.

You walked on Philosopher's Path, looking down at your map and not paying attention to anything else. 

Big mistake right there as you suddenly tripped and fell off the trail, falling down into the water

Big mistake right there as you suddenly tripped and fell off the trail, falling down into the water. You swam up and tried to climb up on the wall, but it was too tall to even reach the path.

"Someone! Help! Please!" You yelled out.

While trying to reach, a hand grabbed yours and pulls you up.

You look up to see a skinny man with dark, black hair and brown eyes. "Thank you so much, sir." You said, wiping your face.

"Y-you're welcome..." He stutters nervously and lets go of your hand.

"What can I do to- oh, no. My backpack! It went down the river... thank you for helping me, but have to go. Goodbye!" You said, running in the direction of your bag.

>>>>>>

You've got to be kidding me... I lost my backpack that had everything inside, including my map... now, I'm lost! At least, I still have my money.

You wandered around, almost being completely dry at this point. You wanted to know where you were, so, you asked a nearby person.

"Excuse me? What's the name of this place?" You asked.

"You're in the Gion District." They replied.

"Thank you and do you know where's a good place to eat?"

"Yes, there's a ramen shop to the nearest right. The food is delicious." They said, pointing in the distance.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You arrived at the shop and took a seat. A waiter took your order. After a few minutes, your hot, shio ramen came. While you were stuffing your mouth, you felt a soft tap on your shoulder. You turn around to see the same man who helped you earlier.

"Hi!" You said, with your mouth still full. You swallowed the food and started over. "Hi, sorry about that. I just wanted to say thank you for helping me out of the water earlier today. Please, take a seat." You motioned towards the seat across from you. He sat down.

"Um... I have something for you." He said, handing you your missing bag.

"Oh, my... thank you so much! How did you even find it?" You asked him, looking through to make sure everything was alright.

"It nearly got washed up into the sea, but I caught it just at the right time."

"What can I do to repay you?" You hugged your bag tightly.

"Do not worry about that. Meeting a person like you is payment enough." He quickly realized what he said. You could see his face turning red and you felt a slight blush. "I m-mean... um, I... have to go, it's getting late, I'm so sorry for wasting your time like this. Goodbye." He apologized, bowing, and then leaving.

You were left a bit confused. You looked inside to see all of your items there, including a little something special. A sumire flower attached to a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕