Chapter 1 🌹

The only thing on my mind is...money,guns,and murder. It wasn't like that before though. Before, all this crazy shit happened I was a calm, cool ass person. But the things I've seen and the shit I been through changed my ass for good..ain't no going back now. It all started when I was like.. 14 years old and I was chilling with my goodass friend Aaliyah.

Flashback To Those Years...

I was sitting on my friend porch, eating Hot Cheetos and talking shit with my friend Aaliyah. Aaliyah been my homie since grade school and she ain't never switch up on me, she also the only bitch that I fuck with..all these other Florida bitches is wishy-washy or just basic hoes that want dick.

" Look at this bitch.." Aaliyah said glaring at this hoe that has shorts on that looked like panties.

" Shit...I could smell that stank shit from here..who is that?" I asked making a face.

" Thats one of my brother hoes" Aaliyah said chuckling.

I nodded my head and then looked at the time. Shitt..I was supposed to be home hours ago.

" Oh shit, Aaliyah I gotta get home" I said brushing off my clothes then hopping off the porch.

"Yeahhh betta get home before mama whoop that ass" She joked.

" Bitch fuck you" I flipped her off and walked towards my house.

        When I got home, the lights was off..they must be sleeping then. I began to walk up the stairs then a light came on...my abusive stepdad was sitting on the couch with a bottle of beer in his hand...uh oh...

" So, where you been?" He asked calmly....

" I was at Aaliyah's house.." I said nervously.

" BITCH IT DON'T TAKE HOURS TO WALK FROM ACROSS THE STREET TO YOUR HOUSE" He yelled and threw the beer bottle and the wall. I ran up the stairs and he grabbed my leg and dragged me down.

" NOOO STOP STOP!" I cried to the top of my lungs. Nobody could hear me.

He carried me upstairs to my room and threw me on the bed and pulled my pants down to the ground and I seen him unbuckle his pants. Tears formed to my ears as I tried to push him away.

"MAMAAAAAAAAA!!!" I screamed and sobbed. 

He forced his way into me and all I felt was pain...

His grunts and my cries was the only thing that was heard in the room.

He finished on my stomach and slapped me in my face.

"That should teach you not to come home so late. Be a good girl" He smiled creepily and kissed my forehead. I watched him walk out my room and slammed the door... I just sat there on my bed and just stared into space......Tears rolled down my face and I looked at my area and seen blood leaking out. I got off my bed and went to my dresser to pick out clean clothes.

I went in the bathroom and took a shower...All I could think about was this man... pushing himself onto me, and my cries for help. I snapped out of it when I noticed the water was getting cold, I turned the water off and stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel. After drying myself off, I put on clean clothes and laid down in my bed.. tears came to my eyes again and I just cried myself to sleep....

AYEEEEEE, Back at it again with anotha YB Book Yu Hurddd?

- So I want y'all to follow my co-writer @originalBarbie6.

& Next y'all Comment Y'all Opinions & If Yu Fw This Shit 🤨.

Don't forget to vote & save this shit to yo libraries.