Chapter 22 🌹

Before I start the story guysss listen to this songggg House Or Hotel by Jacquees ^ shit is fireeee . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Molly Brazy 🥶.

We was all dressed in all black at Bali's mother funeral . After Bali found out about her mother being killed and chopped up piece by piece , she lost it . We already have an idea of who could of did it & We soon gonna take a flight to Chicago to solve this once and for all . We all watched as Bali's mom coffin sunk into the ground . I grabbed her shoulder and she put her head on mines .

" She would of been proud of you" Cuban said from besides her. Bali sniffs and nods her head and folds her arms. Bali was close to her mother so I know this might be hard for her. A few hours later,  the funeral was ending and I grabbed Bali and put her in the car and walked back towards the girls.

" We all have a clue who this could of been right?" Danasha asked.

" Yea, we have a pretty good idea" Naelah said giving Cuban the side eye.

" Fuck you looking at me like that fo ???" Cuban snapped.

" Because bitch this all yo fault ! " She said folding her arms.

" How is this my fault ?? How y'all know this could be Tadoe & them and why would he attack Bali's mom out of all of us ???" Cuban snapped back.

"  Because BITCH HES OUR ENEMY FOR RIGHT NOW , AND WHO CARES WHO WAS ATTACKED FIRST! You should of listened to Kentrell when he said Stop messing with him!! " Dana said getting in her face. I grabbed Dana & pulled her back because 1 thats my bestfriend she talking to , 2 we at a funeral, & 3 we supposed to be fighting other gangs not eachother .

" Guys please chill" Killa said separating the 2. 

" Forreal , y'all bitches buggin" Stunna said. 

" We need to come up with a plan to beat these Chicago niggas" I said.

" To be honest, I think Yb & the guys should handle it" Cuban said . We all snapped our heads towards her like she said the most dumbest thing ever .. which she did.

" BITCH , HE KILLED BALI'S MOTHER .... FUCK YOU MEAN WE SHOULD LET THEM HANDLE IT !!!" Dana screamed at her.

" I know but this battle in between niggas . Fuck we look like getting into they issues ! " She said rolling her neck. 

" WE IN THEY ISSUES BECAUSE YOU AIN'T LISTEN , STUPID ASS BITCH!!" Dana yelled . She charged at Cuban and started punching her in the face and dragging her on the floor. People started looking at us so I quickly pulled Dana off Cuban while Stunna got Cuban .

" YOU STUPID ASS BITCH!" Cuban said spitting blood out her mouth , Dana tried to run back towards her but Ben came & grabbed her .

" Fuck is going on !!?" He yelled confused.

" THIS BITCH OVER HERE ACTING DUMB & BEING DISRESPECTFUL LIKE SHE DON'T CARE ABOUT BALI MOTHER DYING OVER HER DUMBASS !!" Dana screamed . Everything was just so stressful .. we need to leave this shit immediately . 

" Y'all we could talk about this shit at the mansion .. we don't need nobody getting arrested" I said grabbing Cuban and put her in the van . I sat in the car seat and blew out a deep sigh.

Fuck My Life ...

ayeeee gang gang , im back againnn with another chapterrr ❤️.

no funny shit , y'all still like this book ???? Let me know .