Chapter 17🌹

"  And this gas or what?.. He'd still be alive right now if you niggas aint gas him up..give my shorties steamers and guns, I tell them slide for nun, everybody with this gang-gang shit so they ain't dying for nun. If she don't fuck on the first night of the rip, Ian buying her nun"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Molly Brazy 🥰.

- We finally made it in NYC after a few hours and that drive was so frustrating. These niggas was acting stupid the entire time bro. KD Kept slapping people in the face with sandwich meat when they was sleeping. And then, 3Three and Ben kept singing that dumbass Ella Mai song that they play alllll the time on the damn radio. Kentrell kept calling Cuban to see if she was good and all, but when he facetimed her she had to cover her eye...I found that a little bit weird but brushed it off and figured she'll tell me when I get back.

Everybody stepped out the van with they stuff and we walked to the house that Kentrell rented. It was a big ass mansion bigger than our house back home. 

" This my room!" KD announced.

" No nigga that's MY room you better back the fuck up" Bali said squaring up.

" I fight dykes too" KD said.

" BITCH!" Bali shouted and started swinging on KD.

" Mane, KD Let the girl get the room " Ben said rolling his eyes.

" Fine, this room smells like gay ass nigga anyway" KD said stomping out.

I put my stuff in my room and I peeped Kentrell tapping his phone hella hard.

" Boy what I say, Leave my best friend alone" I said grabbing his phone.

" Mane I'm Just tryna make sure she good.. She facetimed me with a black eye" 

That instantly made me suspicious. Where the fuck would she get an black eye from ? The only people that's with her is the girls from my team. But then I thought about her new boyfriend Tadoe.

" You think her nigga got sum to do with this?" I mugged him.

" Possibly, I never got to meet the nigga in person to see what he about"Kentrell said.

" Lemme call Kala and tell her to watch out for his ass" I said grabbing my phone. I called Kala and she answered on the 3rd ring.

" Wassap Mol?" She asked.

" Kala you and Dana watch out for Cuban boyfriend.. I don't trust him at all" 

" Alright Hurd Yu Boss" Kala said hanging up.

" Since that is taken care of.. let's go back downstairs and talk to the others about the plans" Kentrell said grabbing a shirt and walking out the room and I followed after him. We went downstairs and everybody was in the lounge talking and smoking weed.

" Aight y'all so for today we just gonna relax and shit, tomorrow we gotta find these bitches at the strip club that they own in the city.. After that, we kidnap some of the girls from her team and reel Dreamdoll into our trap.. Sounds good?" Bali said. Everybody agreed and continued on what they was doing.

" Since we in New York, I should be promoting a few shows or whatever." I said smirking at Kentrell.

" Shitttt, you wanna do a NBA X PlayGirl Gang Show?" Asked Kentrell.